Best of self-catering accommodation and holiday rentals in Harrogate
Find log cabins in Harrogate for your trip
We search hundreds of holiday lets in Harrogate ready for your visit to the picturesque spa town of North Yorkshire in England. Hundredrooms searches through the best holiday rentals so that you don’t have to worry about a thing apart from relaxing and enjoying yourself. We compare holiday homes between partners and display them all on one screen, and give you the option to personalise your search to make sure you’re getting exactly what you’re looking for. Once popular with the Victorians for its mineral spa health benefits, it still proves its worth as a excellent location for a luxury apartment to not only enjoy the town centre, but also venture out into the untouched countryside of Yorkshire. Are you looking for dog friendly accommodation? We can help you find it without capitalising on price. Enjoy afternoon tea in Betty’s Tea Rooms, once of the most famous establishments of the town, enjoy one of its many pubs, or explore the incredible floral array that is on offer in Harlow Carr Gardens. You might know it best as the home to Harrogate Spa Water, but it is also the archetypal town for typical ‘Englishness’, that is, all things bright and beautiful. Find Harrogate holiday homes and not only can you enjoy the olde-worlde-ness of the town, but also indulge in one of its many stylish eateries. Why pay more when you can make the process easier and pay less? Hundredrooms are here to help you in your search for the perfect cottage to rent, and we can guarantee we’ll find one that will make your trip to Harrogate everything that it should be.
Places to stay in Harrogate
Wondering where you should stay in Harrogate? Look no further - we can give you the best advice on what holiday lettings are available. If you’re looking for an B&B, Harrogate has a range of guest houses and hotels that have been the popular choice since the Victorian times. We would recommend however, that to give you more freedom while simultaneously saving more money, that you should book your own apartment to rent for one night or, if you’re looking for something traditional but off-the-wall, try staying in pub accommodation to truly experience Harrogate. This town is home to some of the quaintest holiday cottages you could possibly see, with close access to the countryside. If you want complete freedom during your trip, we would highly recommend booking self-catering accommodation in Harrogate, as this opens up options and allows you to keep costs down. If you want to visit other towns, Harrogate is not far from the likes of York and Leeds.
Group accommodation in Harrogate
Dog-friendly holiday cottages in Harrogate
Holiday lettings in Harrogate
Royal Pump Room Harrogate and other things to do
- Valley Gardens Harrogate: One of the finest examples of Grade II listed architecture covering 17 acres of land. They are so plentiful due to the vast number of mineral springs under the surface, and many of Harrogate’s mineral wells can be found here - eighty eight to be exact!
- RHS Garden Harlow Carr: Another one of Harrogate’s stunning public garden and is run by the Royal Horticultural Society.
- Royal Pump Room Harrogate: Another of the best Grade II listed buildings in Harrogate which is home to the town’s very own museum. It is also the site of a sulphur well, and explains how Harrogate began to be famous as a spa town.
- Mother Shipton’s Cave and the Petrifying Well: Discover the legend of England’s prophetess, Mother Shipton. According to legend she was born in this cave, and you can also see the Petrifying Well turning objects to stone. It is best known as England’s oldest visitor attraction and has been open since 1630.
- The Stray: This public park links all of Harrogate’s springs and wells and has an important place for royal history and civic events.