- In any case and in compliance with the provisions of Law 15/99 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that all personal data on the WEBSITE and all contents of forms or communications sent by email to the Company will form part of a file owned by the Company HUNDREDROOMS, S.L. (hereafter HUNDREDROOMS), with registered offices at Carrer Sant Miquel 55, entresuelo, 07002, Palma de Mallorca, Spain, and Tax Identification Number B-57846305, in order to provide users with information about hotels with character, and the possibility to contract their services.
- On providing your contact details, we will send you market information that may be of interest, such as news, products and services on the WEBSITE, through any channel including email.
- Furthermore, we inform you that HUNDREDROOMS may use any channel including email to send you information about other sectors, such as leisure, culture, games and toys, teaching material, school material, published works, internet, children's products, fashion and accessories. If you do not wish to receive the aforementioned information, please notify us by email: job@email@example.com
- If you submit your CV to HUNDREDROOMS, we inform you that the contents will be treated with the utmost discretion and confidentiality. All personal data will be incorporated into a file owned by HUNDREDROOMS with the purpose of evaluating the applications received for present and future selection processes of the Company.
- At any time, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition granted by the current corresponding legislation, by sending a letter to the aforementioned postal or email address, clearly stating the right that you wish to exercise and attaching or enclosing a copy of your ID card (DNI) or other identification documentation.
- HUNDREDROOMS has adopted security measures for the protection of personal data as required by law, and strives to implement any additional technical measures at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access or theft of personal data. However, the User must be aware that online security measures do not offer 100% protection.
- HUNDREDROOMS may install storage and data retrieval devices on your computer, otherwise known as cookies, to gather information about visitors to the website. Under no circumstances will this information include personal data. Sometimes, your web browser may generate an instant message giving visitors the possibility to refuse the installation of cookies.
- In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), the client/user acknowledges and consents to their data being included in a file which is the responsibility of HUNDREDROOMS S.L., duly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency, with the aim of informing the user about the products and services requested, as well as related market information.
- We also inform you about your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which you may exercise in the registered office of HUNDREDROOMS S.L., located at CARRER SANT MIQUEL, 55 ENTRESUELO - 07002 PALMA DE MALLORCA - BALEARIC ISLANDS.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE hundredrooms.com
Date of publication: 16/06/2014
- Ownership of the website hundredrooms.com (hereafter WEBSITE) corresponds to HUNDREDROOMS, S.L. (hereafter HUNDREDROOMS) with registered office at Carrer Sant Miquel 55, estresuelo, 07002, Palma de Mallorca, and tax identification number B-57846305
- The Trade Register information of HUNDREDROOMS are as follows: HUNDREDROOMS, S.L., with registered office at 07001 Palma de Mallorca, calle Sant Bartomeu nº 15, 3º; established with indefinite duration in writing granted on February 13 of 2014, number 607 of protocol, registered in the Trade Register of Mallorca in volume 2562, sheet 208, page PM-73.357, entry 1a.
NATURE AND SERVICES
Hundredrooms acts in the market as an independent comparison service, its activity consisting in providing users with an overview of the different conditions available on the market to access the same tourist accommodation service requested by the USER, based on accommodation information facilitated directly by different partners through their own platforms, thereby enabling the USER to obtain comparative information and make an informed decision.
Hundredrooms acts solely as a neutral comparison service/indicator of the different conditions that, at any given moment, may be offered by different partners for the same accommodation, acting always in an impartial, objective and transparent manner.
Under no circumstances will Hundredrooms handle reservations, perform any type of marketing of tourist services, enable direct access to accommodation, or establish a direct relationship either with the eventual contracting party of the tourist services or with the owners or responsible parties of the accommodation, but instead acts as a comparison service of the information provided by the partners on their respective websites.
Hundredrooms has no involvement in the publication of advertisements generated by the owners or responsible parties of the accommodation, nor does it maintain any type of contact with the aforementioned parties. Therefore, it does not have the means or possibility to control or verify the completeness, reliability or legality of the information put forward by the providers who directly convey their offers through the advertising platforms of the partners. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if Hundredrooms is made aware of any legal infringement relating to any of the accommodation that can be view indirectly on the WEBSITE via the websites of one or more of the partners, Hundredrooms, will seek to take all necessary and reasonable measures to block access, where possible, to the accommodation through the WEBSITE. Under no circumstances will Hundredrooms be responsible in any way for the aforementioned infractions.
- 2.2. The use of certain services offered to users through the WEBSITE may be subject to specific conditions that, in certain cases, substitute, complete and/or modify the present document. Therefore, prior to using these services, the USER must also carefully read the corresponding Specific Conditions.
- 3.1. The objective of HUNDREDROOMS is to provide its USERS with comparative information about different websites with the aim of offering USERS the best prices and best selection of boutique hotels and hotels with character (hereafter partners). Furthermore, partners may offer additional advantages on the WEBSITE, such as late checkout, free bottle of champagne and discounts at unique restaurants.
- 3.2. HUNDREDROOMS only offers information about the services open to hiring by the USERS. The partners are the sole responsible parties for the terms of contract that they offer USERS. On contracting the service, the USER must validate and accept the means of payment and cancellation policy that the partners detail on their websites.
- 4.1. Access to and use of the WEBSITE is intended for adults (18 years and over).
- 4.2. To use the services offered by the WEBSITE, users under the age of 18 must obtain prior permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for all actions carried out by minors under their care.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
- 5.2. USER registration is free with no restriction to the possibility that, in the future, HUNDREDROOMS establishes a price or fee for the service, of which the USER will be previously and duly informed before the contract is put into action.
- 5.4. The USER declares that all information that they provide must be truthful. For these purposes, the USER guarantees the authenticity of all data provided by completing the forms on the WEBSITE, or by modifying or updating their contact information. Likewise, it is the responsibility of the USER to keep permanently updated all information provided to the WEBSITE, so that it corresponds to the real situation of the USER at any given moment. In all events, the USER is the sole responsible party for false or inaccurate information and for any damages that this may cause to HUNDREDROOMS or third parties.
- 5.5. The USER commits to using the WEBSITE in a correct, fair and peaceful manner in accordance with the existing regulations and the current terms and conditions of use.
- 5.6. HUNDREDROOMS hereby declares that it does not have access to any means of payment data or information provided by the USERS, the exclusive responsibility of which corresponds to the partners.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- 6.1. HUNDREDROOMS holds the rights of intellectual and industrial property, or has obtained the appropriate authorisations or licenses for their use, regarding the domain name, trademarks and logos, application, and other works and inventions related to the WEBSITE, including its contents.
- 6.2. The contents of the website, including design, applications, text, images and source code ("Content"), are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
- 6.3. HUNDREDROOMS, as the responsible party for compiling the information published on the WEBSITE, holds the rights of intellectual property for the corresponding database, which cannot be reproduced in whole or in part, transmitted, or registered by any other information retrieval system.
- 6.4. Under no circumstances may the WEBSITE content be used, reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way without the prior, written and explicit permission of HUNDREDROOMS.
- 6.5. The USERS authorise, license and, where necessary, grant to HUNDREDROOMS the use of content incorporated in the WEBSITE for its use, application, publication, distribution, public communication or transformation, free of charge, with universal character, without geographical or time limitations.
- 6.6. HUNDREDROOMS es una marca en proceso de tramitación por HUNDREDROOMS, S.L
- 6.7. Los USUARIOS declaran constar con todos los derechos, licencias y autorizaciones para publicar en el SITIO WEB los contenidos que publiquen exonerando de cualquier responsabilidad a HUNDREDROOMS.
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- 8.1. HUNDREDROOMS does not guarantee the availability or the continuity of operation of the WEBSITE and its Services. Whenever reasonably possible, HUNDREDROOMS will provide prior notice about any interruptions to the operation of the WEBSITE and its Services. In addition, HUNDREDROOMS does not guarantee the usefulness or reliability of the WEBSITE and its Services for the fulfilment of any specific activity, and in particular, although not exclusively, that USERS may use the WEBSITE and its Services to access the different webpages that make up the WEBSITE or those from which the services are provided.
- 8.2. The WEBSITE has been created and is used according to how it has been designed by HUNDREDROOMS. Consequently, HUNDREDROOMS does not assume any responsibility for damages of any kind that may result from a lack of availability or continuity in the operation of the website and its services, by not meeting the specific expectations or needs of the USERS, and in particular, although not exclusively, to problems with accessing the different pages of the WEBSITE, or those from which services are provided, when they are due to reasons beyond the control of HUNDREDROOMS.
- 8.3. Access and use of the services offered by HUNDREDROOMS requires a computer or other computing device, and an internet connection. The costs associated with these devices are the exclusive responsibility of the USERS. It is the responsibility of the USER to retain and diligently use their access codes.
- 8.4. HUNDREDROOMS has implemented all technical and organisational security measures to guarantee security and privacy of information, notwithstanding, it is not responsible for any acts that exceed due diligence, that have been carried out with unlawful intentions, or that violate the security measures in place. The USER is the sole responsible party for diligently retaining all access codes.
- 8.5. HUNDREDROOMS does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the Contents that may produce alterations in the user's computer system (software or hardware), or in electronic documents or files stored on the user's computer system.
- 8.6. Without prejudice to the effort made by HUNDREDROOMS to maintain the highest possible standards of the information published on its WEBSITE, HUNDREDROOMS does not guarantee the legality, reliability, currentness, usefulness, or availability of the information and Contents of the WEBSITE.
- 8.7. HUNDREDROOMS disclaims any responsibility for damages of any nature that may result from the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, receipt, procurement, or accessing of the contents, and in particular, but not limited to, damages that may result from:
- <(a) Failure to comply with the law, morality, and generally accepted principles of public order resulting from the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, receipt, procurement, or accessing of the contents;
- (b) Infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, company secrets, contract commitments of any nature, the rights to honour, personal and family privacy, personal portrayal, rights of property and of any other nature belonging to a third party as a result of the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, receipt, procurement, or accessing of the contents;
- (c) Engaging in acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, receipt, procurement, or accessing of the contents;
- (d) Lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness, relevance and/or currentness of the contents;
- (e) Inadequacy for any type of purpose and non-fulfilment of expectations generated by the contents, as well as inadequate provision of services contracted by the USERS by means of the WEBSITE.
- (f) Non-compliance, delayed compliance, defective performance or termination for any reason of the obligations undertaken by third parties and contracts made with third parties by means of, or on the occasion of, access to the contents;
- (g) Flaws and defects of any kind of contents transmitted, disseminated, made available, or in any other way transmitted or made available, received, obtained, or contents that have been accessed through the website or its services./li>
- 8.8. HUNDREDROOMS does not guarantee the veracity, accuracy, completeness or currentness of the contents published on the WEBSITE generated by HUNDREDROOMS.
- 8.9. HUNDREDROOMS disclaims any responsibility for damages of any nature that may result from a lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or currentness of the contents./li>
- 8.10. HUNDREDROOMS reserves the right to restrict, suspend or close the account of the USER if HUNDREDROOMS considers, in its sole discretion, that it is necessary for compliance with the present Contract.
- 8.11. HUNDREDROOMS does not guarantee the legality, reliability or usefulness of the services provided by third parties whose contact information has been obtained on the WEBSITE.
- 8.13. Under no circumstances, will HUNDREDROOMS be responsible for the content and operation of other websites which may be accessed via links included in the WEBSITE, or the contents, services or products offered by those websites, unless they are property of HUNDREDROOMS.
- 8.14. HUNDREDROOMS is respectful and wishes to comply with current regulations, and likewise demands compliance with the same regulations. If USERS are made aware of any violation of the regulations or rules of conduct described herein, we ask you to notify us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. HUNDREDROOMS will respond to your communication as soon as possible.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
- The terms and use of the WEBSITE will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Spain, and for any controversy that derives from the use of this service, the parties will be subjected to the Courts of Law in accordance with the corresponding legislation.
The website hundredrooms.com (hereafter WEBSITE) uses technology called "cookies" with the purpose of gathering information about the use of the WEBSITE.
Cookies are small data storage and retrieval devices that are installed on your computer system for the aforementioned purposes. Under no circumstances do our cookies handle personal data or data that can compromise your privacy.
By using this website, you consent to and agree with cookies being put on your computer or electronic device for the purposes herein expressed.
If you decide to not accept our cookies, you will be able to continue using our website normally, however, the user experience may be slightly affected.
Type of Cookies and Purpose
The type and purpose of our cookies and third-party cookies used by HUNDREDROOMS, S.L. on the WEBSITE are detailed below:
- 1. Session cookies of the Company: These cookies are used to start a session as a user.
- 2. Analysis cookies: These cookies analyse and measure user browsing.
The applications that we use to obtain browsing information and to measure and analyse audience is: Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics
- 3. Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to measure the advertising that influences users. www.google.es/doubleclick/
Your internet browser may sometimes generate an instant message giving you the option to block the installation of these cookies. If your browser does not give you this option automatically, you can refuse the installation of cookies by following the instructions of your internet browser.
To allow, see, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, go to the configuration options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find more information via the following links:
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Changes in the Cookies Policy
If you use another internet browser, you can obtain more information about how to configure the installation of cookies.