Best of self-catering accommodation and villas in Palma Nova
Apartments to rent in Palma Nova
Compare a whole range of apartments in Palma Nova from the selection that we have shortlisted for you. Located in the southwest of Majorca, the largest of the Balearic archipelago, you are sure to be able to have a fantastic family holiday with all of the fun, attractions and pleasant beaches that you need for your holiday. Palmanova is currently undergoing somewhat of a face lift, so it is a great idea to take a trip there now since new facilities have began to be installed. It is considered to be the family-friendly neighbour of the lively Magaluf, and is well equipped for all of your holiday needs. What people love about this destination is its proximity to the principal airport on the island, Palma Airport, and its proximity to the rest of the resorts along the coast. Booking short-stay accommodation means that you have a secure base to enjoy a whole range of bars and restaurants while watching the sun set across its wide bay, or for exploring the rest of this stunning isle. We make things simple for you so that you don’t have any stress in booking the perfect holiday apartments in Palma Nova. This island is well equipped to serve the needs of its visitors and has three beaches across a wide bay of shallow waters, and this town in particular is close to all of the best theme parks around, and you are only a stone’s throw from the capital of the island, Palma de Mallorca, should you wish to visit the city for a day. We have one of the largest collections of varied accommodation in Palma Nova, from 3 bedroom villas, 2 bedroom apartments, self catering and much more. All you have to do is tell us how many people you’re travelling with and any requirements you might have - perhaps you’re looking for dog-friendly facilities or a private pool. We’ll take care of the rest - in just a few seconds you will see all availability across all of our partners. Depending on what you’re after during your stay in an holiday rental in Palma Nova, this is a lively and secure resort in which you can guarantee great weather and even better memories.
Katmandu Park and other points of interest in Palmanova
Palma Nova is one of the best options on the island for facilities that can be fun for all ages. We can offer you some advice on some fantastic days out for you during your stay in your cheap apartment in Palma Nova.
- Katmandu Park: This theme park is one of the main attractions on the island and is considered the number 2 in the whole of Spain. It is located just 250m from the sea, and is now a mythical themed park with over 10 attractions for adventure and epic rides.
- Isla de sa Porrassa: An uninhabited island sitting just opposite the bay from Palmanova. It is in fact in Magaluf Bay, and can be visited by boat or by swimming during the summer season. It is certainly worth admiring the sunset over this islet in the evenings.
- Bladerunner Mallorca: A popular excursion for your holiday is to take jet boats across the incredible coastline of Majorca. For adrenaline pumping fun, we recommend this and is a sure way that you can enjoy the island like never before.
- Wave House: As the first of its kind on the island, this captures the atmosphere of a Californian beach with artificial waves on which you can surf, restaurants and bars.
- Mallorca Stand Up Paddleboard: A popular way to see the island and hard to reach places along the coast. Stand up paddle boarding is a fun sport where you can discover the wild side of the island and hidden caves.
- Golf Fantasia: This is a mini golf facility in Palmanova which you can spend the afternoon or evening with friends or family. It has a pleasant setting and is fun for all.
- Marineland Majorca: You’re sure to enjoy a visit to this marine amusement park which puts on a whole range of shows with dolphins, sea lions and much more. There is a wonderful aviary where you can visit birds, too.
Holiday rentals in Palmanova
Pet friendly apartments in Palmanova
Holiday lettings in Palmanova
When to visit Palma Nova
Majorca is a popular holiday destination with locals and holiday makers alike from all over the world. As a result, we can certainly offer advice on when is the best time to visit the island. In terms of prices of accommodation in Palma Nova Majorca, the cheapest prices will be in the winter months between December and February. Although the water parks and theme parks are open all year round, a large number of bars and restaurants in Palma Nova have limited opening times due to the seasonality. However, if you’re simply looking to escape somewhere for some sun then booking a low cost apartment in winter in Palmanova is certainly not a bad option. Naturally, the peak season is between June and September, but in particular July and August when prices for holiday villas in Palma Nova is highest but this is when you are guaranteed good weather, virtually no rainfall and heights and an average daily temperature of 31 degrees Celsius.
Beaches in Palma Nova
Palmanova is made up of a series of three beaches that are all Blue Flag rated. All of them have great facilities and you can easily rent a sunlounger or a parasol. They are also all equipped with showers and toilets and lifeguarding facilities, hence why they are favoured by families. You can find a number of >villas to rent that are near the beach if you would like proximity and ease.
- Playa Es Carregador: This is located in the eastern part of the resort and is made up of white sand and clear blue waters. It is popular with tourists and therefore comfortable. There are hotel areas nearby and a number of restaurants facilities.
- Playa Palma Nova: This is the second biggest which has white sand and playground space. It is very large and is 1km in length and 60m in depth. There is therefore plenty of space for families to enjoy the beach as they see fit. It is also a beach that is excellent for water sports.
- Playa Son Maties: This is the beach located to the west of Palmanova and has a range of bars which are perfect for taking a drink and observing the action on the beach. It is even bigger than the former, at a length of 1200m and 100m.
Other destinations in Majorca
Chances are that if you’re looking for Palma Nova accommodation you might want to consider renting somewhere in one of these destinations on the island as well for which we have a good range of options catering to all tastes and requirements.
- Santa Ponsa: Santa Ponsa is a popular resort for its family-friendly facilities that are similar to Palmanova, along with many historical features to be explored pertaining to the history of Majorca and its various invasions. Not far are the Tramuntana mountains and it is surrounded by a wonderful nature park. It is located in the southwest and is only a short distance from Palma de Mallorca.
- Magaluf: The livelier neighbour of Palmanova in the southwest of Majorca, which has since had its questionable reputation cleaned up somewhat. It is still a great destination for non-stop nightlife, but has been vastly improved and has one of the best club and beach combinations on the island.
- Cala Millor: This is a beach destination in the east of the island and translates to ‘Better Bay’. It has a variety of wonderful beaches at its fingertips.