Find Blackpool holiday lets
Discover a range of cheap holiday accommodation in Blackpool for your trip
Compare thousands of Blackpool accommodation and you will be able to enjoy your trip to the iconic British seaside resort town in the North West of England. With its allure as a traditional holiday destination in the UK, its famous Pleasure Beach and Blackpool Illuminations attract thousands of visitors every year, and have done since the 19th century. With Hundredrooms, you can find all of the best log cabins in Blackpool for the best prices, but we make sure that you won’t have to compromise on quality. In a matter of seconds, we will search across our partners’ websites in order to bring you the best in holiday rentals. Blackpool is one of the signature destinations nowadays for a weekend holiday let, and still has an edge over most seaside towns due to its deep reaching cultural history. What about one of our Blackpool lodges with a hot tub? This will ensure you ultimate relaxation. The reputation of Blackpool’s exciting and vibrant nightlife scene precedes it, having had its heyday as a veritable holiday destination particularly in the first half of the twentieth century. Booking holiday cottages here means that you can enjoy the Golden Mile, its selection of hotels and casinos, enjoy ballroom dancing in Blackpool Tower or stroll along one of the three piers. This is the only British seaside resort to have three of them! If you’re looking for a traditional British holiday, head here for a stick of Blackpool rock and we’ll take care of your Blackpool self catering accommodation. weekend holiday lets and lodges with a hot tub
Places to stay in Blackpool
Depending on what you’re after during your trip, there is a area in Blackpool which can give you what you’re looking for during a trip in your self-catering holiday flat.
- North Shore: A largely residential area which is quiet and great for booking family or group accommodation in Blackpool. If you’re looking for something away from the buzz of the town centre, this is the place for you. Alternatively, this area includes the village of Bispham which has a number of establishments that are great to be located nearby such as pubs and restaurants.
- Central Blackpool: This is the main hub of nightlife in the town. You will find most of the Blackpool self-catering in this part of the town, alongside the main pubs, clubs and bars. There are many forms of transport in and out of this area and it is home to the Blackpool Tower, and despite its flashy exterior, there are great places to stay nearby and an old residential area.
- South Shore: This is one of the busiest parts of the promenade and has the main attractions such as Sandcastle Waterworld and Pleasure Beach in walking distance. While it is a little dilapidated in parts, it has a range of good amenities at close hand..
Accommodation for 2
When to visit
Blackpool is of course best during the summer months when you can make the most of the various beach activities, amusement parks and festivals that take place in and around the town. The spring is a good time to book holiday accommodation when the summer heat isn’t as strong. We recommend visiting from March onwards as that is when the Winter Gardens and Pleasure Beach are open to the public. The autumn season is also particularly popular, because from the end of August till November the Blackpool Illuminations begin which is one of the most famous attractions for which people flock far and wide to see.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach and other points of interest
This town is one of the biggest entertainment centres in the UK, and has been for many decades. For that reason, you sure won’t run out of things to do while staying in your Blackpool short stay apartment. You absolutely have to try the local fish and chips and buy yourself a stick of Blackpool rock, and then take a wander down the promenade to one of the following:
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach: The classic beach resort that is home to some of the most iconic rides in the UK. You’ll find the Big One, the Big Dipper, the Grand National and much more. There is something for all of the family.
- Blackpool Tower: A classic edition to the UK skyline which is famous for the classic ballroom that lies beneath at the foot of the tower. It is a lookalike of the Eiffel Tower.
- Sandcastle Water Park: The UK’s largest indoor water park which has 18 slides and various attractions including snack bars and a swim shop.
- North Pier: One of the three piers in the sea in Blackpool. It is the longest and was built in the mid 19th century.
- Winter Gardens:
If you have decided to explore the possibility of visiting Blackpool, we might be able to help you with another one of these popular British destinations.
- Liverpool: An important city in the North West of England in terms of England’s cultural, sporting and musical heritage. Home of the Beatles and Liverpool and Everton FC, this port city is a fantastic hub not far from Blackpool. Find apartments in Liverpool here.
- Brighton: One of the most vibrant seaside towns in the UK, located on the south coast in Sussex. It is a former Victorian holiday destination and is also home to a large LGBTQ+ community. Check out our Brighton holiday homes right here.
- Bournemouth: A seaside resort town which dates back to the Victorian era. Complete with a large pier and plenty of entertainment venues, if you’re looking for something similar to Blackpool but in the south of England, this could be the place for you. Find short stay apartments in Bournemouth here.
- Newquay: Located in the south west, this beach town in Cornwall is laidback and a surfers’ paradise. It is home to the Boardmasters’ Festival every year. Find cottages in Newquay here.