Selection of Holiday rentals in Tenerife
- Establishment type: Apartment2 guests | 50 m²
Private holiday rentals in Tenerife
Book a self-catering apartment in Tenerife and feel right at home on this volcanic island in the Canaries. You have everything you need to enjoy a great holiday; whether you want some winter sun or to enjoy the beaches such as Playa Jardin and explore from your Tenerife accommodation in Puerto de la Cruz. The weather in Tenerife is unique and it is a place of tranquility and warmth, and it boasts some breathtaking natural sights. This small oceanic island will surprise you both by day and by night. Many incredible destinations await you here; we can help you find the perfect all inclusive apartments, whether that be in Los Cristianos, El Médano, Adeje in the south of Tenerife; to Puerto de la Cruz and San Cristobal de la Laguna in the north of the Spanish island. Here at Hundredrooms, we compare hundreds of holiday villas in Tenerife for you and your loved ones, so that you can immerse yourself into the island life and totally relax. You will discover firsthand its many picturesque villages, incredible landscapes, stunning beaches and its incredible volcano, the Teide. Did you know that during the feast of Corpus Christi on the island, the residents of La Orotava carpet the floor with an array of flowers and coloured sand? They can be found in the streets and form a beautiful floor-like tapestry of over a thousand square metres in front of the City Hall of Tenerife. What’s more, some of the world’s largest volcanic caves are located on this island - namely, the Cueva del Viento. If you dare to visit the cave, there are plenty of walking routes which are the best way to see the lava formations in the earth’s crust. Did you know that the island is one of the most associated with UFO sightings? There are countless stories about alien sightings and strange goings-on along the edges of the Teide volcano. This is an island that is perfect for taking part in a whole host of activities such as hiking, biking, and of course diving and surfing while you stay in our apartments in Tenerife. If you’re a surfing aficionado you can jump right in and enjoy the waves, but if not, don’t worry - there are plenty of opportunities to learn in the gorgeous Atlantic waters. With Hundredrooms, you can stay in one of our gorgeous villas to rent and you will feel right at home. What are you waiting for? Book now!
Best area to stay in Tenerife
The weather in Tenerife makes it the best climate in Spain, it is a place to relax and have fun. This island is crowned by the volcano Teide, and has plenty of picturesque villages, incredible landscapes and dreamy beaches for you to enjoy during your stay in a luxury villa to rent.. Here you will also enjoy parties where you will feel like a local. Come and enjoy the charms of this incredible island which is bathed in sunshine 365 days a year! This is the largest and the most populated of all the Canaries, and is also the most visited. You are sure to fall in love with the awe-inspiring Teide National Park, that reaches dizzying heights above the coastline and puckers upwards in the middle of the island. Often topped by snow, the sheer range of environments that can be packed on to one small island is sure to blow you away during your stay in a holiday villa.
- Costa Adeje: A luxury resort located in the south of the island, this is the perfect location for your all inclusive apartment in Tenerife for all of the family if you’re looking for an upmarket holiday with a stunning volcanic backdrop. There are plenty of gorgeous sandy beaches such as la Playa de las Américas and this is an area of refined summer relaxation with an array of sophisticated restaurants and golf resorts. For the kids, take them to Siam Park, which is a Thai-themed water park, Aqualand Costa Adeje where they can swim with dolphins or Tower of Power, a great slide.
- Los Cristianos: Originally a quaint fishing village, this town in the south is very popular due to its harbour setting and Canarian architecture, and is now busy and popular for Tenerife holiday apartments. Here you will find beautiful sandy beaches for watersports that all of the family will enjoy, with a lot of private apartments to rent. You can take many great excursions to the Atlantic to go whale and dolphin watching or take a fishing trip. It is now the second largest resort and has numerous restaurants, bars and shops and the biggest street market in Tenerife. For apartments to rent in Los Cristianos, we can find a large amount of holiday accommodation in Tenerife south that you will love.
- El Médano: This is a gorgeous area of the island that is a kitesurfing and windsurfing hotspot. If you are interested in exploring gorgeous natural beaches and relaxing, this is the place for you to book private villas in Tenerife for a week. A typically Spanish area, there are many local fiestas that you are sure to enjoy and it is very laid back. It is a bohemian town that feels very much like a Spanish village with all the enjoyment of surfing, snorkeling, boating and sailing.
- Puerto de la Cruz: This is the largest tourist resort in the north, and previously was a fishing village. It is full of beautiful tropical vegetation, and if you book a luxury villa here, you will get a real glimpse into Canarian culture. For long term lets in Tenerife in winter, this is a great option.
- Santa Cruz: This is the capital of the island, and is far from the tourist resorts. If you’re looking to stay in a busy and modern Spanish city, this is a great choice. There are plenty of fiestas with pagan origins.
- Los Gigantes: This area is surrounded by the beautiful Gigantes cliffs, and has many hotels and cheap villas in Tenerife. Here you can explore the harbour and take part in many different sporting activities such as scuba diving and water sports. It is a peaceful area with a few international restaurants.
- Las Américas: This resort enjoys a large promenade and has an area called the ‘Geranium Walk’ which is great for stylish cocktail bars and restaurants. It is also considered to be the island’s party capital where you can visit Veronicas Strip, for a whole array of nightclubs and pubs. It is a cosmopolitan resort with something for everybody of all ages - this is the spot for cheap apartments in Tenerife.
Playa El Médano and other beaches in Tenerife
This island is something special - it enjoys a whole array of different terrains so that you’re sure to be amazed no matter where you travel on the island from your holiday lets in Tenerife. However, one of the reasons that people flock to this island is because of the awesome beaches that decorate the entire periphery. Take a look at our list of beaches to decide which one is for you - are you looking for more facilities? Or do you want complete seclusion? We have everything here for you.
- Playa Jardín: This beach is volcanically formed from black sand, with gardens and views to the Teide volcano. It is split into three (Playa Castillo, El Charcon, Punta Brava) and also enjoys a white sandy stretch of beach and the Mount Teide above it. Here you will find many fiestas held here.
- Playa del Duque: A gorgeous and chic beach with pale golden sand and palm trees in Costa Adeje.
- Playa de Troya: A beach with beautiful golden sand and calm seas in Costa Adeje.
- Playa de las Teresitas: Probably the most photographed of all of the beaches on the island, it is manmade but is still absolutely beautiful with sand imported from the Sahara, a turquoise lagoon and the Anaga Mountains behind.
- Playa Fañabe: A beautiful and exclusive beach with designers shops and shopping centres. There are plenty of Blue-Flag man made beaches and a whole array of restaurants to choose from.
- Playa de la Tejita: Located in El Médano, this has an incredible red mountain backdrop and a lot of pale golden sand.
- Playa el Médano: For a laidback, golden beach with a sleepy surfer town feel, this is the beach for you. There is plenty of surfing to be enjoyed.
Holiday rentals in Tenerife
Cheap holiday lettings in Tenerife
Other destinations in the Canary Islands
Don’t miss the essential things to see during your stay in one of our Tenerife villas with a private pool - you must make sure to fit them all into your travel itinerary! This island has an exceptional cultural heritage, which is a quality which comes from the oldest civilisations of the land. Some of the most fascinating zones of interest can be found across the terrain, but wherever you choose to book your Tenerife luxury villas to rent, you will be close to some of the best sights. If you’re looking for another hot destination that will provide the same amenities as this island, we suggest one of the following for which we have plenty of accommodation available:
- Villas in Gran Canaria: The second biggest of the islands among the Canarian archipelago, it has many great offerings for a fantastic holiday. It has an interesting mixed landscape, with white sand and black lava beaches, alongside a mountainous interior which is perfect for hiking. It is equipped with busy and lively resorts reknowned for their nightlife, alongside quieter spots and coastal villages.
- Villas in Fuerteventura: Volcanic landscapes dominate this island that’s renowned for its incredible scenes for water sports such as surfing and windsurfing. Despite having the wind conditions perfect for such sport, there are also many great holiday spots with calm seas on the east of the island.
- Villas in Lanzarote: Located furthest east out of the Canaries, it is an incredible mix of lava and volcanic rock that make for some awesome beach terrain. It is very popular as a holiday destination, and is home to resorts such as Puerto del Carmen and Playa Blanca. You can stay in a typical whitewashed villa that is so typical of the Canary Islands.