Featured holiday apartments and villas in Tenerife
- Establishment type: Apartment2 guests
Book your holiday accommodation in Tenerife at the best price
Feel right at home on this volcanic island where we can find the most incredible beaches and also beautiful mountain landscapes from the top of the Teide. And you will be able to choose the ideal location for you next to the sea or in the country as in Hundredrooms you will find all the Tenerife holiday apartments and villas from over 100 partners. You have everything you need to enjoy a great holiday; whether you want some winter sun, or to enjoy the beaches such as Playa Jardin o Playa de las Américas in South Tenerife. The weather on this island is unique -it is a place of tranquility and warmth, and boasts some breathtaking natural sights. This small oceanic island will surprise you by both day and night. A number of incredible destinations await you here; we can help you find the perfect all inclusive holiday lettings in Tenerife, whether that be in Los Cristianos, El Médano, Adeje in the south of Tenerife; to Puerto de la Cruz and San Cristobal de la Laguna in the north of the Spanish island. In Tenerife you will discover firsthand its many picturesque villages, incredible landscapes, stunning beaches and its incredible volcano, Teide. And what’s more, some of the world’s largest volcanic caves are located on this island - namely, the Cueva del Viento. If you dare to visit the cave, there are lots of scenic walking routes to admire the lava formations in the earth’s crust. This is an island that is perfect for taking part in a whole host of activities such as hiking, biking, and of course diving and surfing while you stay in our holiday rentals in Tenerife. If you’re a surfing aficionado you can jump right in and enjoy the waves, but if not, don’t worry - there are plenty of opportunities to learn in the gorgeous Atlantic waters. With Hundredrooms, you can stay in one of our gorgeous villas to rent and you will feel right at home anywhere in Tenerife. All you have to do is let us know the amount of people who are travelling, and for how long - we'll begin our search to find you the best Tenerife holiday accommodation. Perhaps you're looking for a family villa that has enough rooms for everyone; everything will be taken care of and will appear on your screen in a matter of seconds!
Family holiday rentals
Pet-friendly holiday rentals
- Establishment type: Apartment2 guests
One bedroom holiday rentals
Top destinations in north and south Tenerife
- Adeje: A luxury resort located in the south of the island, this is the perfect location for all of the family if you’re looking for an upmarket holiday with a stunning volcanic backdrop. There are plenty of gorgeous sandy beaches such as la Playa de las Américas and this is an area of refined summer relaxation with an array of sophisticated restaurants and golf resorts. For the kids, take them to Siam Park, which is a Thai-themed water park, Aqualand Costa Adeje where they can swim with dolphins or Tower of Power, a great slide. Find apartments in Costa Adeje here.
- Los Cristianos: Originally a quaint fishing village, this town in the south is very popular due to its harbour setting and Canarian architecture, and is now busy and popular. Here you will find beautiful sandy beaches for watersports that all of the family will enjoy. You can take many great excursions to the Atlantic to go whale and dolphin watching or take a fishing trip. It is now the second largest resort and has numerous restaurants, bars and shops and the biggest street market in Tenerife. Search apartments in Los Cristianos.
- El Médano: This is a gorgeous area of the island that is a kitesurfing and windsurfing hotspot. If you are interested in exploring gorgeous natural beaches and relaxing, this is the place for you. A typically Spanish area, there are many local fiestas that you are sure to enjoy and it is very laid back. It is a bohemian town that feels very much like a Spanish village with all the enjoyment of surfing, snorkelling, boating and sailing. Search for apartments in El Médano now.
- Puerto de la Cruz: This is the largest tourist resort in the north, and previously was a fishing village. It is full of beautiful tropical vegetation, and if you book here, you will get a real glimpse into Canarian culture. Search for villas in Puerto de la Cruz here.
- Santa Cruz: This is the capital of the island, and is far from the tourist resorts. If you’re looking to stay in a busy and modern Spanish city, this is a great choice. There are plenty of fiestas with pagan origins. Find holiday rentals in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Los Gigantes: This area is surrounded by the beautiful Gigantes cliffs, and has many hotels and cheap villas in Tenerife. Here you can explore the harbour and take part in many different sporting activities such as scuba diving and water sports. It is a peaceful area with a few international restaurants. Find apartments in Acantilado de los Gigantes.
- Playa de las Américas: This resort enjoys a large promenade and has an area called the ‘Geranium Walk’ which is great for stylish cocktail bars and restaurants. It is also considered to be the island’s party capital where you can visit Veronicas Strip, for a whole array of nightclubs and pubs. It is a cosmopolitan resort with something for everybody of all ages - this is the spot for cheap apartments in Playa de las Américas.
Playa El Médano and other beaches
- Playa Jardín: This beach is volcanically formed from black sand, with gardens and views to the Teide volcano. It is split into three (Playa Castillo, El Charcon, Punta Brava) and also enjoys a white sandy stretch of beach and the Mount Teide above it. Here you will find many fiestas held here.
- Playa del Duque: A gorgeous and chic beach with pale golden sand and palm trees in Costa Adeje.
- Playa de Troya: A beach with beautiful golden sand and calm seas in Costa Adeje.
- Playa de las Teresitas: Probably the most photographed of all of the beaches on the island, it is manmade but is still absolutely beautiful with sand imported from the Sahara, a turquoise lagoon and the Anaga Mountains behind.
- Playa Fañabe: A beautiful and exclusive beach with designers shops and shopping centres. There are Blue-Flag man made beaches and a whole array of restaurants to choose from.
- Playa de la Tejita: Located in El Médano, this has an incredible red mountain backdrop and a lot of pale golden sand.
- Playa el Médano: For a laidback, golden beach with a sleepy surfer town feel, this is the beach for you. There is plenty of surfing to be enjoyed.
More destinations in Tenerife
- Holiday lettings in Callao Salvaje
- Holiday lettings in Costa del Silencio
- Holiday lettings in La Caleta
- Holiday lettings in Las Galletas
- Holiday lettings in Palm-Mar
- Holiday lettings in San Miguel de Abona
- Holiday lettings in Garachico
- Holiday lettings in Puerto de Santiago
- Holiday lettings in Arico
- Holiday lettings in Bajamar
- Holiday lettings in Buenavista del Norte
- Holiday lettings in Candelaria
- Holiday lettings in Chayofa
- Holiday lettings in El Sauzal
- Holiday lettings in Granadilla de Abona
- Holiday lettings in Güímar
- Holiday lettings in Icod de los Vinos
- Holiday lettings in La Matanza de Acentejo
- Holiday lettings in La Orotava
- Holiday lettings in Los Realejos
- Holiday lettings in Los Silos
- Holiday lettings in Poris de Abona
- Holiday lettings in Punta del Hidalgo
- Holiday lettings in San Cristobal de La Laguna
- Holiday lettings in San Marcos
- Holiday lettings in St. Ursula
- Holiday lettings in Tacoronte
- Holiday lettings in Vilaflor
- Holiday lettings in Arona