Selection of Holiday rentals in Los Cristianos
Holiday apartments in Los Cristianos
Find the perfect apartment in Los Cristianos and you will be amazed at how much cheaper you can make your trip. We compare hundreds of the best accommodation in this beautiful town on the island of Tenerife. This town is known for its great offer of water spots and plenty of fantastic beaches for you to look across from your holiday apartment in Los Cristianos. It is the perfect choice if you’re looking to explore the volcanic island from an area that’s fantastic for all of the family, this is the place for you on the island. With Hundredrooms you don’t have to spend all of your time searching if you’re not familiar with the south of Tenerife - but we will gladly find you what you need for your holiday and make sure that you’re not spending too much money. The Canary Islands are unique in their incredible year round weather and staying in a a self catering apartment in Los Cristianos would guarantee an excellent trip.
Where to stay in Los Cristianos
We recommend that you book a holiday rental while on your trip, so that you can relax in your own space and have the freedom to explore the island and beach front from your home. Escape to the ultimate Los Cristianos accommodation and enjoy the south of the island. You will be guaranteed pretty much year round sun and clear skies, so that you can make the most of your time with a group of friends and stay in the best possible apartments. We search thousands of apartments from across our partners and find you the best option as a hotel alternative. Are you looking for something with stunning sea views? Or perhaps you’re looking for something with close proximity to the beach. Whatever you’re after, we are sure to find the perfect apartment in Tenerife Los Cristianos to suit you. If you’re looking for something special, we can find you a great luxury apartment or perhaps a 2 bedroom apartment in particular.
Holiday rentals in Los Cristianos
Holiday lettings in Los Cristianos
Things to do in Los Cristianos
There are plenty of great activities for all ages in this town. You are close to some of the best beaches for watersports and leisure activities, that are usually located very close to the very best holiday rentals in Los Cristianos that we can offer you.
- Las Américas Beach - This beach is a popular resort area with some of the most famous nightlife on the island.
- Siam Park - This Thai themed adventure park is a water park which is fun for all the family.
- Tenerife Zoo Monkey Park - A monkey zoo where you can get up close and personal with the animals. Great for kids.
- Guaza Mountain - For mountain hikes and great views across the island, we suggest you take a visit to this mountain that was formed by volcanic activity.
- Las Vistas Beach - A beach with golden sand and one of the best beaches in the south of the island.
- Los Cristianos Beach - With dark golden sand, this urban beach provides the seaside with all of the amenities you would like to have in a town.
- Camisón Beach - A crescent bay beach that has a great promenade and plenty of restaurants and bars.
- Chayofita Mountain - A small mountain with great views overlooking the city and ocean.
- Los Tarajales Beach - A beach with a selection of restaurants and bars nearby.
- Los Cristianos Cultural Centre - A cultural centre with a library, classes and services. There are often performances and festivals taking place.
When to visit
The weather on this island means that it would be difficult to visit and not experience glorious weather throughout the year when you visit to stay in your self catering apartment in Tenerife Los Cristianos. The location of the Canary Islands mean that its climate is warm even in December and January. In fact, the best time of the year to visit is during these months, as you will be able to fully benefit from swimming in the ocean, taking long days to the beach and enjoying the blue skies. The high season is considered to be between November and March, for the benefit of the weather. Despite this, May, June and July are good months to travel as the weather is getting warmer and flights tend to remain fairly cheap from most destinations. Even travelling during the Tenerife winter means that you will be staying in a mild climate as they are not particularly affected by seasons compared to other European destinations.
Gastronomy in Los Cristianos
The island has the ideal climatic conditions to enjoy a gastronomy very rich in local products which is a must for when you book one of our villas in Los Cristianos. For that reason, meat, tropical fruits and vegetables and Canarian potatoes are particularly plentiful. One of the most recognised dishes is the papas con mojo, which are potatoes cooked in a sauce of the regional mojo picon pepper and the green mojo of coriander and green pepper. Another typical recipe is the Canarian puchero and the Ropa Vieja which is a chicken, chickpea and potato dish. The most versatile part of their cuisine has got to be the gofio, which is made from cereals that are toasted and then ground, and is used as an accompaniment with any dish whether sweet or savoury. The Frangollo is one of the most typical desserts in Tenerife, and also the island is full of rich varieties of honey with are great with Canarian bananas. Don’t forget to accompany your meal with a good local vintage wine, such as the Tacoronte-Acentejo or a Ycoden-Daute-Isora.