Best of apartments and holiday villas in Los Cristianos
Find holiday rentals in Los Cristianos for low prices
Los Cristianos is known for its great offer of water spots and plenty of fantastic beaches for you to enjoy an amazing holidays in the beautiful island of Tenerife. And with our help you will find hundreds of holiday villas and apartments in Los Cristianos in order to let you discover the best accommodation opportunities. This spanish town is the perfect choice if you’re looking to explore this famous volcanic island from an area that’s fantastic for all of the family, this is the place for you on the island. The Canary Islands are unique in their incredible year round weather and staying in one of the best Los Cristianos holiday lettings would guarantee an excellent trip. We recommend that you book a holiday rental while on your trip, so that you can relax in your own space and have the freedom to explore the island and beach front from your home. Escape to the ultimate Los Cristianos holiday accommodation and enjoy the south of the island. You will be guaranteed pretty much year round sun and clear skies, so that you can make the most of your time with a group of friends and stay in the best possible apartments. We search thousands of holiday rentals in Los Cristianos from across our partners and find you the best option as a hotel alternative. Are you looking for something with stunning sea views? Or perhaps you’re looking for something with close proximity to the beach. Whatever you’re after, we are sure to find the perfect apartment for rent to suit you. What are you waiting for? Book now!
Large holiday lettings
1 bedroom holiday lettings
When to visit
The weather on this island means that it would be difficult to visit and not experience glorious weather throughout the year when you visit to stay in your self catering apartment in Tenerife Los Cristianos. The location of the Canary Islands mean that its climate is warm even in December and January. In fact, the best time of the year to visit is during these months, as you will be able to fully benefit from swimming in the ocean, taking long days to the beach and enjoying the blue skies. The high season is considered to be between March and November, for the benefit of the weather. Despite this, May, June and July are good months to travel as the weather is getting warmer and flights tend to remain fairly cheap from most destinations. Even travelling during the Tenerife winter means that you will be staying in a mild climate as they are not particularly affected by seasons compared to other European destinations.
Siam Park and other points of interest
- Las Américas Beach - This beach is a popular resort area with some of the most famous nightlife on the island.
- Siam Park - This Thai themed adventure park is a water park which is fun for all the family.
- Tenerife Zoo Monkey Park - A monkey zoo where you can get up close and personal with the animals. Great for kids.
- Guaza Mountain - For mountain hikes and great views across the island, we suggest you take a visit to this mountain that was formed by volcanic activity.
- Las Vistas Beach - A beach with golden sand and one of the best beaches in the south of the island.
- Los Cristianos Beach - With dark golden sand, this urban beach provides the seaside with all of the amenities you would like to have in a town.
- Camisón Beach - A crescent bay beach that has a great promenade and plenty of restaurants and bars.
- Chayofita Mountain - A small mountain with great views overlooking the city and ocean.
- Los Tarajales Beach - A beach with a selection of restaurants and bars nearby.
- Los Cristianos Cultural Centre - A cultural centre with a library, classes and services. There are often performances and festivals taking place.
Gastronomy in Los Cristianos
The island has the ideal climatic conditions to enjoy a gastronomy very rich in local products. For that reason, meat, tropical fruits and vegetables and Canarian potatoes are particularly plentiful. One of the most recognised dishes is the papas con mojo, which are potatoes cooked in a sauce of the regional mojo picon pepper and the green mojo of coriander and green pepper. Another typical recipe is the Canarian puchero and the Ropa Vieja which is a chicken, chickpea and potato dish. The most versatile part of their cuisine has got to be the gofio, which is made from cereals that are toasted and then ground, and is used as an accompaniment with any dish whether sweet or savoury. The Frangollo is one of the most typical desserts in Tenerife, and also the island is full of rich varieties of honey with are great with Canarian bananas. Don’t forget to accompany your meal with a good local vintage wine, such as the Tacoronte-Acentejo or a Ycoden-Daute-Isora.
More destinations in Tenerife
- Holiday lettings in Playa de las Américas
- Holiday lettings in El Médano
- Holiday lettings in Costa Adeje
- Holiday lettings in Puerto de la Cruz
- Holiday lettings in Callao Salvaje
- Holiday lettings in La Caleta
- Holiday lettings in Palm-mar
- Holiday lettings in Candelaria
- Holiday lettings in Las Galletas
- Holiday lettings in Los Realejos