Selection of Costa del Sol holiday apartments and villas with a private pool
- Establishment type: Apartment6 guestsComments: 2View more
- Establishment type: Apartment4 guests | 70 m²Comments: 3View more
- Establishment type: Apartment10 guests | 300 m²Comments: 1View more
- Establishment type: Apartment10 guests | 460 m²
- Establishment type: Apartment6 guests
- Establishment type: Apartment11 guestsComments: 26View more
- Establishment type: Apartment6 guests | 240 m²Comments: 13View more
- Establishment type: Apartment4 guests | 90 m²
- Establishment type: Apartment12 guests | 250 m²Comments: 14View more
- Establishment type: Apartment15 guests | 90 m²Comments: 17View more
- Establishment type: Apartment10 guestsComments: 9View more
Discover villas to rent and accommodation on the Costa del Sol
Find hundreds of Costa del Sol villas and apartments and make the most of this sunny region of southern Spain. Here at Hundredrooms we work hard to compare thousands of holiday rentals so that you can enjoy the sea, sun and sand, and relax with your family and friends in this glorious and varied region that is perennially top of the list for sun destinations. Also known as the ‘sun coast’, this area has benefited from developments and scope for plenty of holiday villas and short-stay apartments that are dotted along its vast coastline. Whether you’re looking to travel to Torremolinos, Marbella, Fuengirola, Estepona or Mijas, you can find something to fit exactly what you’re looking for. All the destinations along the Costa del Sol have something to offer – whether you’re looking for authentic whitewashed Andalusian villages high in the sierra with plenty of accommodation in the Costa del Sol, glamorous port towns, a relentless nightlife, leisure activities for the kids, a capital city replete with Moorish history, or many of the urbanizaciones that are on offer. We are sure to find you your dream self catering on the Costa del Sol so that you can enjoy your time in this Spanish destination. Once a collection of sleepy fishing towns, this region is now home to one of the best offers for villas with a private pool and is waiting for you to make your reservation.
Best places for Costa del Sol rentals
Thousands of Costa del Sol apartments are available here at Hundredrooms – in fact we search over 100 websites on one screen alone. Compare prices, compare among the cheapest apartments and save! Whether you’re after winter lets or Costa del Sol villas with a pool, you are sure to find something to suit your tastes. This is one of the most lively and cosmopolitan destinations for your summer holidays – with a whole range of activities to suit all tastes and ages. Check out the various destinations along the Sunshine Coast:
- Benalmádena: A coastal town that is popular with many visitors, and is known for its cheap villas in the Costa del Sol. You can find many beaches and Tivoli World Theme Park, along with the Sea Life aquarium and many yachts in the harbour. It has a beautiful white washed old town waiting to be explored and could be a potential option for a short-stay apartment on the Costa del Sol. Find Benalmádena apartments here.
- Calahonda: Here you will find a lot of Costa del Sol villas with heated pools, in this smaller resort located between Fuengirola and Marbella. It has a lively nightlife and many British-style restaurants and bars. You can sunbathe on Cabopino beach, and find many water sports and diving sites nearby.
- Estepona: A touristic town that has managed to maintain its white-washed Andalusian tradition. You can still walk around here and feel as though you are in a Spanish pueblo – you are sure to enjoy the floral decoration of Plaza de las Flores and the artwork of the Colección Garó. There are many options for restaurants and water sport facilities in the Puerto Deportivo, and a popular weekly market. You can discover the best of Estepona apartments here.
- Fuengirola: One of the most popular destinations along the coast with sandy beaches and an ancient Moorish history waiting to be discovered. It has plenty of options for self catering accommodation in Costa del Sol. Find Fuengirola apartments here.
- Marbella: A chic town with a Moorish history and plenty of amenities for the perfect holiday. It is both a beachside destination with a great choice in theme parks, but also an Andalusian Old Town. Find holiday homes in Marbella here.
- Mijas: This town is located high in the mountains of Andalusia and is the perfect example of a typical Andalusian white washed village. It is surrounded by golf courses and many museums and has many luxury villas in the Costa del Sol.
- Málaga: This is the capital port city of the Costa del Sol region and is the central cosmopolitan hub. It has many options for cheap apartments in Costa del Sol and is overlooked by two citadels from its Moorish history. We have apartments in Málaga here.
- Nerja: This town is famous for its caves and is an ancient town located on the coast of the Costa del Sol. It has plenty of holiday villas in Costa del Sol, Spain.
- Torremolinos: A popular touristic resort on the Costa del Sol with an 8km beach and cycling and skating lanes. It is now a hub for gay visitors, families and more. Discover holiday homes in Torremolinos here.