Selection of holiday apartments and villas to rent in Marbella
- Establishment type: Apartment4 guests
Find cheap accommodation in Marbella
Planning on finding the perfect villa or apartment in the south of Spain? Look no further. We have the best selection of accommodation in Marbella ready for your trip to Andalusia. Here at Hundredrooms, we search through hundreds of different partners to bring you all of the possible options for holiday homes in Marbella on one screen. This is a destination that is synonymous with luxury, a jet set lifestyle and incredible parties, but also with the typical Spanish charm found in its coastal towns and cities. From the comfor of our Marbella holiday apartments, discover the beautiful beaches and golf courses, while taking a trip to the casino and exclusive shops of Puerto Banus. Escape to the Sierra and explore the stunning mountain landscape, and you can truly holiday in style. We recommend that you book a self-catering apartment in Marbella for your holiday, this way you have all of the freedom to do what you want and explore the coastline and city centre. Whatever you’re after, we can guarantee proximity to the sea and sand or something in the Old Town. At Hundredrooms we help you to find the ideal place from among our many holiday apartments in Marbs. To do this we compare among all of our partners to get the best price. This is an undisputed destination at any time of the year, and while this city of the Costa del Sol is known for its luxury living, however you can always find plenty of cheap apartments in Marbella if you choose to compare with us. That way, you don’t have to spend a fortune in a hotel or in other accommodation and can save to go to the destination that you’d most like. The best alternative to a hotel has got to be renting a holiday apartment in Marbella. If you’re thinking of making a romantic getaway, what better way to do it than in a luxury apartment facing the sea on the golden mile of sand? Imagine having a morning coffee with your partner from one of our luxury villas in Marbella to rent and enjoying the best views from your terrace and inhaling the fresh sea air? Alternatively if you’re thinking of visiting with friends to enjoy the holiday and the Marbella nightlife, we have the best rentals. If you’re thinking of finding a Marbella hen do villa we have plenty that are perfect for a long weekend. Together you can discover the city including all of the bars, restaurants and shops that are right next door. There are many apartments with a terrace that are ideal to have a drink at dusk before heading out to enjoy its nightlife. Visiting Marbella is not only going to the beach or visiting Puerto Banús, if you want to get to know Marbella a bit better and discover the secrets of its old town, it is best to choose an apartment in the city centre. You will find yourself surrounded by typical streets, squares and countless bars and restaurants, and what’s more, the beach is only 10 minutes away. Whoever you go with, we hope that you make the most of your holiday. Remember that with Hundredrooms you will find your ideal Marbella accommodation at the best price with one of our partners.
Places to stay in Marbella
- San Pedro: To escape the buzz and glamour of Marbella, you can head to this area which is surrounded by the stunning beauty of the Sierra de Ronda mountains. It is now a beautiful pueblo which is a short distance from Estepona. Book to stay here if you want small shops, cafes and restaurants on the Plaza de la Iglesia.
- Puerto Banus: Just before reaching San Pedro, you will discover the most glitzy area of Marbella. It’s hard to believe that used to be a sleepy Andalusian fishing village; it is now a playground for the rich, with some of the most impressive yachts in the marina. You will find an array of high end boutiques, restaurants and designers dotted about the waterfront. Puerto Banus is without a doubt the place to go if you fancy celeb spotting, and there are a number of high end sports cars and boats that you can admire strolling along.
- Nueva Andalucia: The biggest neighbourhood in the district of Marbella. This very attractive area is an array of holiday apartments and villas all built in the whitewashed, Andalusian style. It is a great place to stay if you want to be just a short distance from the nightlife of Puerto Banus, but you also want easy access to the centre of Marbella. It is largely residential and it is close to a large number of golf courses.
- Golden Mile: Originally the main N-340 coast road, the origins of this straight road date back to the Roman era. The Puente Romano crosses it, and it extends for over five kilometres. It is a collection of luxury establishments, and is home to both sea, mountain and sierra.
- Town Centre: The city centre is the go-to place for your trip if you’re looking for the most authentic, Spanish area with endless charm. There are mainly holiday apartments here, and you will be closest to all of the most traditional features found in the centre of a city.
Accommodation for two
When to visit Marbella
South of the Iberian Peninsula, there is a broad range in temperature inland compared to coastal cities such as this one and is something you might want to consider when looking at the apartments to rent in Marbella. It probably has some of the best weather in Europe and averages over 300 days of sun a year. It has a mild and short winter, and summer lasts well from May until mid October. The busiest time of year has got to be during the month of July, and then June and May which is when holiday apartment prices are likely to be highest unless you book well in advance. The cheapest time of year has got to be in November.
Orange Square and other points of interest
Marbella has it all - it is the perfect combination of luxury tourism, sun, beaches and culture which are all waiting to be explored. In Marbella you will find the largest concentration of golf courses in continental Europe, hence the nickname ‘Costa del Golf’. The best ones if you want to practice this sport are Villa Padierna Golf Club, Los Naranjos Golf Club, or La Quinta Golf and Country Club. If you're looking to relax in the sun, Marbella has more than 25 kilometres of coastline and on the Costa del Sol you will find some of the most beautiful beaches in Marbella. The most important are Guadalmina, Linda Vista, San Pedro de Alcántara, Cortijo Blanco, El Duque, Rio Verde, Casablanca and La Fontanilla. The temperature in Marbella is ideal for a dip in the sea! If your tastes are a little more select, this city of the Costa del Sol has more than twenty spas, haute cuisine restaurants and select clubs by the sea where you can disconnect from the daily hustle and bustle. If you want to relax and go out at night to have a drink, you're in luck, Marbella is alive 24 hours a day! You will find the best places of leisure, from exclusive discos, to pubs or chill outs in the ports and beaches. You can’t leave Marbella without tasting its delicious fried fish, its ajoblanco (a cold soup with almonds and garlic) or its tasty gazpacho. Are you still hesitating to visit this beautiful and glamorous city of Malaga? Here are some more reasons to visit:
- Puerto Banús: The most popular part of the city of Malaga for villas in Marbella Puerto Banus. This is undoubtedly one of the unmissable stops while in Marbella. It is one of the most famous marinas on the Costa del Sol, and there you can stroll among luxury yachts and high-end cars. You also have restaurants and some of the most prestigious stores in the world. At night, you can have a drink and then go out to party.
- Orange Square: This is a unique part in the region where you can enjoy the colours and smell of the flowers of the square, as well as its lively atmosphere. If you find a heart of the Old Town apartment in Marbella, you can enjoy a coffee here every morning.
- Marbella Old Town: It has certain characteristics typical of the traditional Andalusian villages, with their white houses and narrow streets. In addition, at night there are terraces where you can have a drink while enjoying the summer breeze, there is no better plan!
- Selwo Marina: A marine park with sea lions and dolphins.
- Sohail Castle: A castle dating back to the 10th century that is famous for its open air concerts.
- Marbella Bonsai Museum: A collection of native and exotic bonsai trees.
- Ermita de Santiago Church: The city’s oldest Catholic church from the 15th century, that still maintains some Islamic tiles.
- Alameda Park: A park in the city centre with fountains, walkways and beautiful stone benches.