Featured villas and holiday apartments in Puerto del Carmen
- Establishment type: Apartment6 guests | 120 m²
- Establishment type: Apartment3 guests
Find here you holiday accommodation in Puerto del Carmen
Puerto del Carmen has become synonymous for its wealth of dive centres and scuba diving facilities due to the clear waters that are warm and pleasant. Probably the best place to stay in Lanzarote. There you can find thousands of holiday apartaments and villas in Puerto del Carmen, many of them located on the stunning coast of the island of Lanzarote. In this town you will can make the most of one of the best beach resorts on the island with great amenities and nightlife that makes it so attractive to visitors everywhere. While you have everything at your fingertips to make this a home from home with plenty of bars and restaurants, there is also a faint sense of it as a former fishing village. Now it is Lanzarote’s largest resort, and has plenty of attraction for both the young and old. In particular, At the same time, you will be staying in the best holiday lettings in Puerto del Carmen on a beautiful Canary island that is wild and natural, with plenty of activities to be enjoyed such as the beaches that are famous for windsurfing and scuba diving or the sandy Playa Grande. Here at Hundredrooms we compare the best in Puerto del Carmen holiday rentals so that you can save time and money, and the only thing that you need to do is book your flights and enjoy your trip at your own pace. Take a wander down the Avenida de las Playas which has everything you need while you’re here.
Holiday rentals for groups
Holiday rentals for couples
When to visit Puerto del Carmen
The truth is that you can visit this place at any time of the year, as it has an enviable spring-like climate all year round. That teamed with the many beaches in the resort will be perfect for you. The cheapest time of year is to travel in winter, particularly December, January and February - as winters are mind and there is little rainfall. During this period you are sure to find cheap accommodation in Puerto del Carmen. The sun shines pretty much every day, and temperatures are around 20 degrees Celsius in January and 30 degrees Celsius in August. Some nickname these islands ‘The Islands of Eternal Spring’, because temperatures are so pleasant.
What to do in Puerto del Carmen
- San Gabriel Castle: Standing in the Atlantic towards the bay of Arrecife is this castle used to defend the island from attacks by pirates. You can access it by the Puente de las Bolas bridge.
- Rancho Texas Lanzarote Park: Fun for all of the family, this theme park is full of exotic animals such as birds and sea lions and regular shows and pony rides.
- Los Pocillos Beach: This beach is renowned for its windsurfing facilities and world-class waves.
- Playa Chica Beach: A beautifully rich beach for snorkelling and scuba diving in warm and clear waters.
- Gran Casino de Lanzarote: The largest casino in the area is located in Puerto del Carmen, and here you can play all of the classic table games such as blackjack and roulette, but also tables for poker.
- El Reducto Beach: A beautiful white sand beach located close to the city.
- Matagorda Beach: A calm beach with white sand and parasol service.