Selection of Holiday rentals in Mykonos
Mykonos Luxury Villas
Are you looking for Mykonos villas to rent? You’ve come to the right place. Here you will find all of the offers for holiday homes in Mykonos in one place. Compare, find cheap offers and book now. At Hundredrooms you can find apartments from £34 per night. As one of the gorgeous Greek islands and Queen of the Cyclades, it has become famous not only for its nightlife, but also for its dreamlike beaches and crystal clear sea that make it the ideal destination for families or couples looking for a peaceful holiday. Find Mykonos accommodation to stay in the epicentre of the island’s nightlife which is the best in all of Greece. Alternatively choose to stay in other areas such as Playts Gialos or Agios Iannis, where you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the area. Whatever your idea of a holiday, here you will find low-cost accommodation from studios, to villas, to apartments. All you need to do is tell us the number of people travelling and the dates of your trip. In just a few seconds we will show you everything on one page, so you can see all of the Mykonos holiday villas. View all of the accommodation on the interactive map, and filter them according to your favourite services - whether that be near the beach, with WIFI, breakfast included, parking and much more. Choose the best deal for you and we’ll take care of the rest. In just a few seconds, you can book your apartment through our partner’s website. Are you ready for your holiday in Greece and to experience the Mykonos blue for yourself?
Places to stay in Mykonos
- Mykonos Town: The accommodation in Mykonos, also known as Chora are the most popular among holidaymakers who are looking to enjoy the nightlife, as almost all of the best clubs and nightclubs are concentrated here. This way you do not need to travel too far during the evenings. Moreover from here you can easily reach the most beautiful beaches on the island. You are more likely to find cheap villas in Mykonos here due to the large availability.
- Platys Gialos: Staying here will allow you to enjoy the beaches of Elia, Paradise and Super Paradise. This area has a good offer of apartments as well as all of the relevant services such as restaurants and bars. It is a truly wonderful place that is located well if you’re looking to explore and discover the rest of the island.
- Ano Mera: This is considered to be the second most important village in terms of importance. Staying here is good strategically, given the central location on the island that will allow you to easily reach all of its most interesting parts. The Mykonos Greece villas are also cheaper here than other places.
- Ornos: An ideal place for those seeking tranquility and relaxation outside of the nightlife hub. Mykonos Town is only 5 minutes by bus and is easily accessible even in the evening for a walk through the streets.
- Agios Iannis: This is located on the west coast of the island and has a large availability of beach view apartments. The bay of the area is small, very quiet, with clean water and all services: it is one of the nicest beaches in Mykonos.
- Tourlos: A small village which is convenient to stay in, and is a good choice for self catering in Mykonos, and is just a few steps from the port. It is located about ten minutes by car from the city.
Things to do in Mykonos
Mykonos is not only great for its nightlife and parties. With a total area of 86 square kilometres, history, mills and beaches, it is a charming place that never loses its edge. It is full of timeless villages and towns with some of the most incredible Mykonos luxury villas for rent, such as the capital which is a maze of streets that will allow you to lose yourself in the sea of white houses. From Mykonos you can also visit the nearby islands which are equally as beautiful, such as Naxos, Paros and Syros via one of the many ferries that depart every day. Another great idea is to rent a scooter or a car, which will allow you to explore the island in complete freedom and wile away the day discovering coves and hidden corners that you’re bound to fall in love with. Here are some of the places that you must see during your holiday in your accommodation in Mykonos Greece.
- Matoyianni Street: This is the beating heart of the Chora, where you’ll take in the most lively atmosphere on the island. There are many high fashion and local shops that populate the Mykonos shopping street.
- Little Venice: Little Venice is the most famous district of Mykonos Town. Why this name? Well, for the houses that are very much reminiscent of the Venetian capital, except these are multicoloured. For a truly exceptional view, we recommend seeing the sunset from here.
- The Windmills: Once used in the production of flower, windmills have become one of the principle symbols of Mykonos today. They are white in colour with blue windows and a thatched roof. Near the Boni Mill there is a museum where you can see the history of the buildings. The museum is open every day and admission is free.
- Panagia Paraportiani: Located at the end of the port, in the Kastro district, this is the most famous church in the city. It is easily the most photographed building on the whole island, so you’re bound to recognise it. The name means "secondary door" and derives from the fact that it is located at one of the gates of the ancient city walls, dating back to the Middle Ages.
- Ano Mera: We recommend driving in what is considered the second village of the island. It is located in the centre and is a classic Greek whitewashed village. You should also visit the famous monastery.
- Delo: A trip to the nearby island of Delos is an experience that we highly recommend. It can be reached by only thirty minutes by ferry and is a very interesting spot to explore, as it is possible to visit many buildings dating back to the II century BC, between noble houses and ancient temples. Other recommended excursions are those of Tinos and Rhenia, where there are many deserted and wild beaches.
- Paradise Beach: This is the mother of all beaches of Mykonos - it is erasily the most famous and always the most popular among young people. You can dance, sip aperitifs and enjoy yourself until late, all while immersed in a tropical setting. Another beach recommended for those in search of fun is Super Paradise, which is not far from here.
- Psarou: This is the chicest beach on the island, with many exclusive parties during the summer season. It is always very crowded, especially during the high season.
- Agios Ioannis: This is the most popular beach of western Mykonos, located just in front of the island of Delos and the island of Rheina. It is a clear sandy beach, surrounded by hills, and always has a calm and relaxed atmosphere. Interesting fact: it is also known by the name of Shirley Valentine, from the 1989 film with Pauline Collins who made it famous all over the world.
- Paranga Beach: Another of the island's "young" beaches, it is located between Paradise Beach and Platis Gialos. It is very well organised, with access to pools in some areas. It is also good for snorkelling and diving (with caution). It is actually made up of two beaches separated by a cliff.
- Agios Sostis: This is one of the beaches of the north coast and is one of the quietest on the island. It is a sandy beach in a picturesque bay,with no facilities but perfect for absolute relaxation. We would recommend arriving as early as possible.
- Panormos: Another very quiet beach, which is often populated by families and tourists searching tranquility: it is a lot different to then parties of "Paradise Beach". It is often very windy, as well as being crowded in the middle of the summer.
- Faro Armenistis: Here you will have the opportunity to enjoy the most amazing view of Mykonos. From here the view is simply beautiful, with one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world. It is located in the northwest part of the island and a sunset here is one of the best memories that you will take home with you from your holiday and your Mykonos apartment. Have a good trip!