Selection of Holiday rentals in Benidorm
- Establishment type: Apartment8 guests
- Establishment type: Apartment4 guestsComments: 11View more
- Establishment type: Apartment2 guests | 45 m²
- Establishment type: Apartment6 guests | 140 m²
- Establishment type: Apartment6 guests | 70 m²
Self-catering apartments in Beni
Find thousands of Benidorm apartments in one place - only here at Hundredrooms can you compare holiday homes across Benidorm, Levante and Poniente. For a great holiday, we search more than 100 websites so that you can enjoy the Spanish Costa Blanca at the best price, with apartments from just £20. ‘Beni’ as it is popularly known, is Spain’s most popular holiday destination alongside the likes of Benalmádena and Málaga, and is a Mediterranean hotspot with eternally cheap prices, welcoming millions of tourists every year. We can find you the perfect self-catering apartment near Levante Beach and Poniente beach which are the two most sought after, season after season. It houses more skyscrapers in Spain and in the world per capita, and the population multiples six fold during the summer months. From just over 70,000 inhabitants to more than 400,000 at certain points during the summer period! However the allure of Benidorm goes far beyond skyscrapers and large apartment blocks; the private apartments for rent in Benidorm are also plentiful in Intempo, Gran Bali, Neguri Gane and the other great towers ‘Beni’ has to offer. Thanks to the charms of the Alicante coastline and the beaches of Poniente and Levante are many other great attractions such as the Algar Waterfalls, the Canelobre Caves which can be seen from the Benidorm Overlook, one of the city’s fantastic vantage points. It is also host to great theme parks such as the Terra Mítica which is great fun for all the family. This Costa Blanca city lives for and by tourism, with options for all tastes. That’s why we work to help you find the best holiday lettings available there. Between our partners, we have thousands of apartments, flats, Benidorm villas to rent and much more. You save time and also money as we can tell you the cheapest option.
Accommodation in Benidorm
Benidorm is synonymous with the beach, holidays and summertime. Located in Alicante, in the popularly known Costa Blanca, it enjoys proximity to the national parks of Sierra Helada, Sierra Cortina, Puig de Campana and Tossal de la Cala as a barrier, Benidorm is protected from the wind and cold coming from the north; hence, its weather conditions are perfect throughout the year. For this reason, in 1956, Benidorm started its "tourist boom", leaving behind its previous fishing village status. At that time Benidorm’s transformation began with the construction of the first cheap holiday apartments of what is today the most important holiday destination in Spain. Can you believe that only in Manhattan are there a higher concentration of skyscrapers per square metre! Intempo, Torre Lúgano, Kronos Building and many more are some of the skyscrapers that stand out in the breathtaking Benidorm skyline - which are particularly spectacular at night time. It is certainly true that Benidorm never sleeps. Alongside its famous beaches is a lively nightlife that is kept on its toes by its thousands of tourists. Clubs such as KM, Penelope or Privilege X are famous in this city, and are at their liveliest when the sun goes down. With its huge skyscrapers, bright lights, non-stop parties, incessant rhythm, it is not surprising that it is compared to New York. Sun, beach and lots of fun - that's why millions of people spend their summer holidays in Benidorm and that's why also its offer of tourist accommodation is one of the most extensive, complete and economical in Spain. This encompasses a range of accommodation - whether it’s an apartment on Levante Beach, two bedrooms apartments, three bedrooms or self catering, we have it all. If you want to live like a local, we recommend accommodation in Benidorm Old Town, where you can enjoy tapas and a beer in the evening. All of the holiday lettings that we have in Spain's Costa Blanca are spread across both the lively and quiet parts of Benidorm, a place that has grown to dizzying heights in recent years. These are the best places to look out for during your stay:
Holiday rentals in Benidorm
- Establishment type: Apartment8 guests
Pet friendly apartments in Benidorm
Holiday lettings in Benidorm
- Establishment type: Apartment2 guests | 45 m²
Benidorm Water Park and other things to do
This is the perfect destination for plenty of things to do for all of the family, no matter your age. The beauty of this place is that no matter where you book your apartment to rent in Benidorm, you will be close to everything you need. If you want to stay in the resort and enjoy the beach, there's no need for any transport as everything is in walking distance. However, if you want to visit the Canelobre Caves or the Algar Waterfalls which we highly recommend, we would advise you to hire a car.
- Levante Beach: This is possibly the most famous beach. It has many shops bars and restaurants where most of the activity takes place. Here you will find some of the most famous nightclubs including Bay Beach and KM Playa. It is therefore very popular for nightlife in Benidorm. We recommend booking a Benidorm self-catering apartment on Levante Beach so you can be a short distance from relaxation at all times.
- Poniente Beach: This is the longest beach in Beni, however it is much quieter than Levante. It is a great choice for families and while it doesn’t have large clubs, it has many restaurants and bars to choose from.
- Intempo: This is the tallest skyscraper here, and is the fifth highest in Spain. It is undoubtedly the most striking skyscraper of the city and one of the most of the country for its peculiar appearance of two towers joined by a cone.
- Gran Bali: Another skyscraper which hosts an annual ascension race up the stairs to the viewpoint and, since 2009, The Base Jump Extreme World Championship.
- Torre Lúgano: This tower completes the skyscraper podium in its skyline. It was completed in 2008 and has a total of 204 homes spread across 143 floors.
- Terra Mítica: This is a great theme park to visit with the kids. It is divided into three large areas, based on ancient great civilizations such as Egyptian, Greek and Roman. It was opened in 2000, and has a total of 33 attractions including Magnus Colossus, Titáne, The Flight of the Phoenix and Synkope. It is open from April to November with a schedule from 10:30 in the morning to 7:00 in the afternoon, and until 22:30 in the middle of August.
- Terra Natura: Home to over 1500 animals belonging to about 200 different species, this animal park is great for all the family. You will see the animals in spaces which mimic their natural habitat and you will experience ‘zoo immersion’.
- Mundomar: An animal park which is this time marine themed. Opened in 1996, here you can see marine animals such as sea lions or penguins and the dolphinarium. In total, there are more than 30 species that include birds and reptiles; and can be visited from February to December.
- Aqualandia: Adjoined to Mundomar is this water park with over 27 attractions. It remains open to the public between May and October. It was opened in 1985 and was the largest in Europe until 2008. It is currently home to the highest slide in Europe, the Big Bang, and other highlights such as the Splash or the Soft Tracks.
- Sierra Helada National Park: This beautiful park extends along the coast of Alicante, and boasts impressive cliffs of over 300m in height and hanging fossil caves. The highest point of the mountain range is 430m above sea level and is called the Alto del Gobernador. In the north is the Faro del Albir, and the south the Serra Gelada Viewpoint. You may want to consider renting a slightly bigger 3 bedroom holiday apartment near this wonderful part of the landscape to enjoy the sunset.
- Algar Waterfalls: This natural wonder is only a few miles from the city and is next to the Sierra de Bernia and Ferrer. It is one of the great natural environments of this region, and follows the course of the Algar River.
- Canelobre Caves: These incredible caves are a must see a little distance from the city.
When to visit Benidorm
Whether you’re visiting Benidorm for a summer break, or you’re looking for a long-term let in the winter, we have all of the information you need about this sunny Alicante destination. The best time of the year to visit for the weather is clearly July and August where it enjoys sunny and pleasant summers, and milder winters. It has better temperatures than the surrounding mountainous areas which protects it from the Levante wind. The weather in Benidorm in October tends to cool down a bit, so if you want heat, we recommend visiting a bit earlier to stay in your cheap apartment in Benidorm. However, it can still reach heights of 23 degrees Celsius at the heat of the day. There are chances of rain this time of year, but the sun is still shining in general. In April, the temperatures hop back up after the colder months with heights of 19 degrees Celsius. You may still experience some rain if you’re still deciding when to book your self-catering apartment. Weather in Benidorm in March is a little cooler, but is certainly on the up with heights of 18 degrees Celsius, however with an average of 9 hours of sunshine per day. We recommend visiting in May, when there are heights of 22 degrees Celsius and and cooler evenings of 12 degrees Celsius. There is plenty of sunshine to be enjoyed still. It all depends on whether you're after summer heat or if you're looking to visit with the sun on your back!
Bars and nightlife in 'Beni'
The nightlife in this city is famous, and if you're visiting during the summer months, chances are you are looking to relax on the beach during the day, enjoy your apartment in Benidorm and then party all night. It is a great choice if you're coming for a stag do or a hen party, as there are an endless amount of bars to choose from. It has the important reputation as party capital along the Costa Blanca. Whatever you're looking for - you will find the perfect type of nightlife to suit your tastes. In general, going out in Benidorm is a cheap endeavour, and clubs are often competing against each other to give you the best prices. So consider all of these options when booking your short stay apartment.
- Clubs: Benidorm certainly rivals the likes of Ibiza for clubbing paradises, however it is far cheaper. You will find some of the super clubs such as KM Dance Club, El Divino, Penelope's and Hippodrome. Some of the largest clubs are a little out of Benidorm but we recommend getting a taxi.
- Shows/Tribute Bands: No matter your taste, there is a show for everyone here. You can find fantastic live entertainment and impersonations such as Queen, Robbie Williams, ABBA, Michael Jackson and much more. There is always a great selection of surprise guests and entertainers - here you have it all! We recollend venues such as Morgan Tavern, Steptoes, Talk of the Coast and much more. Along the beach, there is Penelope, KM Playa, Ku Lounge, and much more. The most famous is Benidorm Palace of course.
- Bars/Pubs: We recommend going to Rincon or Levante Beach for the biggest choice in bars and clubs. You can join a bar crawl, go on a booze cruise or visit one of the many English pubs and Clubs. We recommend the Shamrock Bar, Lennon's, Lineker's Bar, Heartbreak for live bands, Loch Ness Pub among many others.
- Stag Dos: This is probably one of the crowning destinations for men who are on their stag nights. It is great value for money and is a great idea for having a wild weekend. Book your accommodation in advance for a group with Hundredrooms, and there are plenty of mens-only clubs or adult clubs.
- English Square: This is where the buzz is happening with many bars at night. Take a visit to Cafe Benidorm or Champions Bar, Hippodrome, or Beachcomber for a lively night out where you can get chatting to people.
- Gay Benidorm: Benidorm Old Town is served by over 30 gay bars, and Benidorm Pride attracts thousands every year for a fantastic event.