Best of weekend apartments and holiday flats in London
- Establishment type: Apartment2 guestsComments: 35View more
- Establishment type: Apartment2 guestsComments: 28View more
- Establishment type: Apartment2 guests
Find holiday lets in London
We compare hundreds of holiday apartments to rent in London to make your trip to the UK capital easy and low cost. Compare now! For one night ✅ For a week ✅ Check out the lowest prices on holiday rentals for a fast paced trip in the vibrant British city that’s brimming with culture. Experience city life like a Londoner and find apartments in London's Kensington and Chelsea, or admire Big Ben from your studio flat to rent in Westminster. Hundredrooms compares thousands of holiday rentals so that your trip can be made as easy and cheap as possible. Only here can you see a large choice of available short stay apartments in London from various partners in one place. The UK capital is the cornerstone for arts and culture worldwide - you will be spoilt for choice for things to see and do in London and along the River Thames, all from the comfort of your short term let in the city centre. A holiday here means visiting the Royal Family at Buckingham Palace, plunging into the diverse art and cultural scene at the British Museum, seeing one of the West End shows or taking a trip down the Thames to see the unmissable riverside sights such as the medieval Tower of London. Home to many important sporting venues such as Wembley Stadium, the Oval Cricket Ground, Twickenham Rugby Stadium, Wimbledon Tennis Club, the Olympic Stadium and 13 professional football clubs, you are sure to have something to keep you busy. There's no mistaking this city with its distinctive and ever-growing skyline, that is full of iconic vistas across the whole city from The Shard, the London Eye or the top of Tower Bridge. There are always new developments appearing at a rapid pace. With its global city status and financial district alongside the giants of Hong Kong and New York, this city perfectly marries old with the new. We can help you to find hundreds of serviced apartments to rent in London from our range of partners. A holiday home in one of its many boroughs means you can easily dive deep into the history of this city that dates back over two millennia. Alternatively, you can opt to feel a pulse of multiculturalism and modernity living side by side thanks to its wealth of diverse residents. Relax in a self catering apartment in London selected by us, and feel free to explore the city to its full capacity by both day and night. Book now to stay in the UK's thriving and cosmopolitan capital city, where you can indulge in a range of diverse cuisines ranging from traditional British fish and chips, Chinese, Caribbean, Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Japanese and much more. Rightfully so, there are plenty of central hotels and holiday accommodation in London, but the best option is to live life like a true citizen and choose a unique studio apartment for rent in central in one of the UK capital's most enviable districts. You could be staying in a central London apartment in Chelsea, the most stylish hub, central Westminster, artistic Shoreditch or the lively area of Covent Garden and the West End. We recommend that you rent an apartment for a week to squeeze everything in – this city has so much to offer! With easy access from any of the airports, it is so easy to reach. Keep calm and carry on, or alternatively, visit London.
Places to stay in LDN
You're sure to enjoy your trip from your cheap holiday flat to rent – whether that be in Chelsea, Covent Garden, Camden, or Westminster, in the UK capital there is certainly the perfect short let for you. As one of the biggest and most culturally diverse cities in the world, it is the true definition of a melting pot. Are you wondering where is the best area to stay in London? Look no further. As the centre of British and international politics and finance, Greater London comprises 33 London boroughs, all of which have something different to offer. Depending on what you’re after, there is certainly the perfect weekend apartment for you. We’re here to help you find it:
- Balham: Pleasantly residential and full of English pubs, this laidback district has a top of selection of eateries and has a delightful small town feel to it.
- Battersea: A riverside district that is excellent for direct access into central, but is tucked away in the suburbs south of the river. If you want something up and coming for your short stay apartment, Battersea is a good choice. It has a selection of beautiful parks such as Battersea Park, and is also home to Battersea Arts Centre.
- Belgravia: This West suburb certainly delivers for those who enjoy the finer things. Your image of the city might be large Victorian townhouses with white terraces and balustrades - well here, you'll find it all. Great for high end shoppers and those who want a quiet, affluent residence during their short stay.
- Bermondsey: This former industrial Thameside area has been developed significantly over the past few years. Now a highly desirable district, it is arty and modernised with plenty of cutting edge accommodation. It is home to a fantastic farmers market and is known for number of eateries that you can enjoy for a weekend.
- Bethnal Green: An East End suburb that is young and hip. It is Shoreditch's little sister; arty and packed with fantastic graffiti. If you are looking for an authentic multicultural city experience, you can find the perfect holiday apartment rental and make the most of the central location.
- Bloomsbury: If you're after a more academic experience, look no further than this area. Home to the British Museum and the British Library, you can rub shoulders with academics in a leafy part that offers a touch of class and endless educational institutions.
- Brixton: Located south of the river is the vibrant and vivacious district of Brixton. With its large Caribbean community and diverse art scene, Brixton Village is home to many pop up shops, cafes, bars, clothing shops and more. The fantastic selection of cuisines sets Brixton out from the rest among urban areas. Be sure to wander around Brixton Market for a wide selection of products from all over the world, and see the murals that adorn the typical Victorian architecture around the district. Look out for David Bowie's mural in particular - a Brixton boy born and raised!
- Brockley: An up and coming area south of the river, this area has plenty to offer culturally, and it is well connected to London Bridge and London Victoria stations. Replete with terraced streets, this is a good option for a residential cheap apartment in London. It is home to the pleasant Hilly Fields Park, and plenty of cafes and food markets.
- Camden Town: If you're looking for a hip place to book a cheap London apartment, try this colourful area which is full of cafes and clubs. Camden will satisfy your craving for a throwback experience as it is the punk and culture capital. Camden Lock Market is certainly worth checking out for vintage shopping. Nearby is London Zoo and a wealth of alternative shops and street food.
- Canonbury: Another trendy residential suburb that provides a leafy experience, and particularly great falafel.
- Chelsea: Chelsea is one of its most affluent districts, and is the perfect residential option for a London holiday villa that ticks boxes for something upmarket and exclusive. It is home to several cultural attractions including the stylish Saatchi Gallery and the National Army Museum, and the Chelsea Flower Show is certainly not to be missed. It is also home to Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea FC if you fancy seeing a Premier League match.
- City of London: The finance district is full of things to see and do, and is a prime example of the wonderful Victorian architecture. Here you will bump into suited bankers, and you can also visit St Paul's Cathedral and the trendy Old Spitalfields and Leadenhall Markets. There are plenty of rooftop bars and restaurants for a late afternoon cocktail, and also the contemporary Barbican Centre for a wealth of cultural events.
- Clapham: Recently redeveloped, this suburb is the perfect place for a London holiday apartment if you want to stay in a wonderful Victorian fronted house. It is the perfect commutable distance into Central and features leafy surroundings in Clapham Common. There are plenty of independent shops in this LGBT friendly district, and it has a warm, young atmosphere with a diverse range of residents.
- Clerkenwell: If you want a commutable walking distance to anywhere in central, this is certainly the place for you. Updated with plenty of hip restaurants, bars and pubs, Clerkenwell is full of locals around the markets areas.
- Covent Garden: This iconic district encapsulates the spirit of the capital's cultural events. It is one of the best choices for shopping, and has a constant stream of street performers to keep you entertained. Nearby is the entertainment hub, as this area is located close to the West End, Drury Lane and the Royal Opera House if you want to see a show. It is one of the preferred choices for a holiday apartment in central. There are always plenty of people buzzing around, and it is famously home to the luxurious Neal’s Yard which is a must-see.
- Dalston: An extremely trendy part of the city that has recently been gentrified, but still retains its multicultural social fabric. It is home to some awesome cultural locations such as Ridley Road Market and Vortex jazz club.
- Earls Court: Here you will find traditional serviced Victorian mansions typical of London’s architectural bone structure in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It boasts proximity to the Exhibition Centre and is LGBT friendly.
- Finsbury Park: A Cosmopolitan district close to Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium, and home to a wide array of people.