Selection of Holiday rentals in Ibiza
- Establishment type: Apartment4 guests | 54 m²
- Establishment type: Apartment6 guests | 150 m²Comments: 21View more
- Establishment type: Apartment7 guests | 198 m²
Accommodation with a pool in the White Isle
Choose from thousands of apartments in Ibiza. Here you have all the holiday rentals from over 100 websites, with their prices and locations. In just one click you can compare them with a click and find the cheapest apartments to book at the best price. Spend your holidays in the Balearic Islands without paying too much for your Ibiza accommodation. The largest of the Pitiusas Islands is one of the most popular summer destinations, and is particularly famous for its beautiful beaches such as Platja de'n Bossa or Platja de Comte; and also for its iconic nightlife beginning in nightclubs such as Pacha, Amnesia or Ushuaïa. The holiday villas in Ibiza are the best option for your trip as it will allow you to make the most of your trip. Across the whole island, the port area of Ibiza is usually the most sought after as all of the large nightclubs are located nearby. For example the Platja de'n Bossa, has some of the best included the Bora Bora, the Hard Rock Hotel and Ushuaïa mean that you can have fun at night and relax during the day. While this island is not known for low prices, finding cheap accommodation in Ibiza will allow you to save your money for other expenses. The island is certainly worth exploring fully, and you cannot miss a sunset with the island of Es Vedrà in the background or in the Natural Park of ses Salines, or you can visit the Carthaginian necropolis that lies on the island of Ibiza. Whatever the reason for your trip, our cheap villas in Ibiza will allow you to discover the deepest secrets of the island, so you can have the best experience. Summer, beaches and fun are all synonymous with Ibiza.
Places to stay in Ibiza
Ibiza, or Eivissa, is an island belonging to the archipelago of the Balearic Islands and, in turn, the largest of the small Balearic archipelago known as the Pitiusas Islands which are a small group of islands that forms together with Formentera and other small islets like Es Vedrà, S'Espalmador or Tagomago. Up to 40 cliffs surround the rugged territory of this Balearic island whose highest peak is that of Sa Talaia, almost 500m above sea level. Such is the environmental value of Ibiza, that almost 100 sq km of the island was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999. Among them, the Phoenician deposit of Sa Caleta, first settlement on the island; the Carthaginian necropolis of Puig des Molins; and the walled city of Dalt Vila. All of them form heritage of Ibiza’s past and complement the main attraction of the island, which is leisure. It is clear that, if Ibiza is what it is today, it owes it in large part to its beaches and the nightclubs that surround them. The combination of both has led to this island experiencing a huge tourist growth in recent years, and being a cultural reference both nationally and internationally particularly among young people. Ibiza has something for everyone. Therefore, before booking your self catering accommodation, we have some advice in helping you choose where to stay.
- Ibiza Town: This is the capital of the island and it is one of the most popular areas. The port of Ibiza is one of the best places to look for holiday apartments and many people like to look for villas in Ibiza town. Located in its homonymous bay, in this city you will find the walled part of Dalt Vila, which is the oldest on the island. Both the Ibiza Airport and the port are the two main gateways to the island. In addition to a variety of shops and traditional restaurants, you will find some of the best clubs on the island. Pacha is located in the centre, Amnesia a few kilometres away and Ushuaïa in the famous beach de'n Bossa; that next to ses Figueretes and Talamanca are the three most famous and in particular, apartments in Playa de’n Bossa are a great choice.
- Sant Antoni de Portmany: This is a low cost area with a large influx of young tourists. The street of Santa Agnès is where most people gather at night, ending the night in clubs such as Eden and Es Paradís. The sunsets are very famous from the terrace of Café del Mar, and it is a busy and lively area for a villa in San Antonio Bay. There is a very impressive nightlife and scene here that we recommend that you visit at least once during your stay. Ibiza apartments in San Antonio are some of the most sought after on the island.
- Santa Eulàlia des Riu: Returning to the eastern part of the island, this is the other major urban centre of Ibiza. Unlike the previous ones, this offers a much quieter and calmer environment, ideal for those looking for Ibiza family villas in search of relaxation. The market of Las Dalías perfectly sums up the essence of this town, which is none other than exclusivity. With palm walks, restaurants and cultural points of reference, this is an exclusive marina ... and has a much more tranquil type of nightlife.
What to do on the White Island
- Es Vedrà: This is an islet located in front of Cap des Jueu. Despite its small size, it reaches almost 400m in height. Next to it, its neighbouring islets of Es Vedranell and Els illots de Ponent form the Natural Park of Es Vedrà, Es Vedranell and els illots de Ponent. This is a protected space of great natural value that can only be visited with special permission and we recommend a private apartment for rent nearby.
- S'Espalmador: located between Ibiza and Formentera, this small island is privately owned and is included in the Ses Salines Natural Park. It is surrounded by other small islets such as Illa de sa Torreta or Illa de Castelvi, which can be seen from the beautiful s'Algar beach. Also from the viewpoint of Torre de Sa Guardiola.
- Tagomago: In the northeast of Ibiza, this islet appears. With more than 1,500m in length and above 100m in height, it is also privately owned and has a small port and an important lighthouse known as the Tagomago lighthouse.
- Platja de Comte: This is one of the most popular on the island, especially for the beautiful sunsets that can be seen from it with the islands of Es Bosc, Sa Conillera, Ses Bledes and S'Espartar accompanying the panorama. Also known as Cala Conta, it is considered one of the 10 best beaches in the world. It is a popular place for holiday apartments in Ibiza.
- Platja de Ses Salines: Located in the most southern point of the island, this beach of almost 5m long of fine sand is protected as a Natural Area of Special Interest. The area is notable for the abundance of natural pools such as Estanys des Codols or Estanys des Codolar. From the Tower of Ses Portes you can see Ses Illes Negres, Es Penjats and even S'Espalmador.
- Platja de'n Bossa: This is the most extensive beach in Ibiza and one of its most important leisure areas. Not only for the sun and its shallow waters, but especially for the discotheques located there. Ushuaia is the most popular, followed by Bora Bora. In addition, the famous Aguamar Water Park is also located in it.
- Cala d'Hort: This is a small beach located in the southwest of the island, next to the Escull de Cala d'Hort. Thanks to its privileged location, it offers beautiful views of the islands of Es Vedrà and Es Vedranell, especially from the two viewpoints located on its cliffs.
- Cala Salada: This is one of the main beaches that forms part of Cala Saladeta. The surrounding urbanisation is particularly attractive, and it was formed from a beautiful marine entrance and surrounded by a virgin environment, It is usually quite busy in high season.
- Cala Vedella: Located in a small homonymous bay, it is somewhat larger than the previous ones; although, due to its popularity, it also reaches high levels of occupation throughout the year. It has a beautiful viewpoint, as well as the small park of Buena Vista in Cala Vedella.
- Ses Salines Natural Park: it is a protected area that goes from the salt pans of Ibiza to the salt pans of Formentera, including the Strait of Es Freus that is between them. An area of incalculable environmental value and that, among other things, is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and Natura 2000 Network by the European Union.
- It is Broll: This is another of the great natural environments of the island. It is a small valley of almost 5m. An area full of farming plots for the Ibicencos, supplied by the source of Es Broll, and free of overcrowding which is perfect for escaping it all.
- Sa Talaia: This is the highest peak on the island of Ibiza. Almost 500m above sea level, it offers a perfect landscape for hiking and, from the top of its peak, offers stunning views of the island of Ibiza.
- Cova den Marça: This is a cave that dates back over 100,000 years located next to Port de Sant Miquel, in the northwest of the island. Interestingly, these were discovered by former smugglers who used them as a hiding place for their merchandise.
- Torre del Pirata: Probably the most emblematic watchtower in Ibiza. It has other names such as the Tower des Savinar or Tower des Cap des Jueu, where it is located with privileged views of Es Vedrà and Es Vedranell. It was built in 1756 and, today, is a must see during your trip.
- Carthaginian necropolis: Throughout the island, several deposits of Carthaginian origin have been found who were the original colonisers of Ibiza from 654 AD In particular, the findings have been ancient necropolises with large varieties of funerary objects. It forms part of a World Heritage Site and the most representative is that of Puig des Molins.
- Sa Caleta: These are the remains of an ancient Phoenician settlement, which were in fact the first on the island. It dates back to about the seventh century AD a.C. and is located west of the salt pans of Ibiza.
Holiday rentals in Ibiza
Pet-friendly apartments in Ibiza
Cheap holiday lettings in Ibiza
Destinations similar to the White Isle
If you've been looking at holiday villas in Ibiza, you're sure to love another one of the island destinations that we have for you with plenty of cheap accommodation to choose from.
- Villas in Majorca
- Villas in Menorca
- Villas in Tenerife