Top villas and holiday apartments in Gran Canaria
Find here all the holiday accommodation in Gran Canaria
This island is a natural paradise with beaches surrounded in Atlantic waters and plenty of urban gems in its historic centre - all this combined with excellent weather makes it the perfect destination to visit at any time of year. The perfect place to relax in one of our holiday apartments or villas in Gran Canaria - after all, travelling to this Canarian archipelago translates to living life to the full in the most leisurely way possible with not a care in the world! In addition, it is one of the more varied islands since have many options to visit along the coast such as Maspalomas, Playa del Inglés or Las Palmas but also many beauties inland such as Tejeda, Mogán and Teror. There is certainly something for everyone! With your Gran Canaria holiday accommodation you will have the possibility of experiencing an unforgettable adventure. Apartments here are in high demand and can certainly make your Canarian stay much better. Whatever you’re looking for, we’ve got it - whether you’re after cheap holiday lettings in Gran Canaria with private pool or near paradisiacal beaches; or holiday rentals in Gran Canaria most beautiful city centres. It’s entirely up to you.
Large holiday rentals
Pet-friendly holiday rentals
One bedroom holiday lettings
Places to stay in Gran Canaria
- Puerto de Mogán: Here you will find many of the traditional whitewashed houses so often found in Gran Canaria. It has some of the best restaurants on the isle, and is small and local while still being close to some of the best and biggest beaches. Its own beach is small with beautiful golden sand. You can find here all our Holiday apartments in Puerto Mogán.
- Maspalomas: This is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the island and also in the whole Canaries, as here you can find the impressive Maspalomas Dunes. Check out apartments in Maspalomas here.
- Meloneras: Some of the most upmarket holiday rentals are located in this trendy part of the island. You will find some sleek bars and restaurants and lots of activities to have fun. Find apartments in Meloneras here.
- Playa del Inglés: This is home to some of the best clubs on the island, and is a party town with plenty of things to do both day and night. Whether you choose to enjoy the clubs, or enjoy a quieter side of the island - both are possible. Find apartments in Playa del Inglés here.
- Agaete: In the north west of the island, this village is relatively untouched by tourism and offers a truly authentic experience on the island. The Valley itself has much to offer in terms of coffee and mango and an aboriginal cemetery built on lava flow. It is a relaxed area that is still endowed with beautiful sunshine as much as the other side of the island. Find holiday rentals in Agaete here.
- Las Palmas: The capital city has a large city beach, many shopping facilities and places to eat out, and a wonderful Old Town waiting to be explored. You may consider renting an apartment in Las Palmas for a long weekend. Click here to see all our Holiday lettings in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- Arguineguin: A local town that is quiet and laid back, with all of the amenities necessary in a resort but still maintaining a sense of locality. You will find a large number of shops, bars and a port to benefit from - we have plenty of apartments in Arguineguín to choose from here.
- Puerto Rico: Known for its nightlife and lively atmosphere, it has a lot of bars, restaurants alongside two beaches for you to enjoy. With two marinas and an international vibe, you may want to consider this place among our apartments to rent.
- Agua La Perra: Located next to the busy Puerto Rico resort, it is a relaxed option to staying near one of the busiest parts of the island with restaurants and shopping amenities.
- San Agustin: You will find plenty of luxury self catering in Gran Canaria in this resort, as there are a lot of private villas to rent alongside other types of homes. It is complete with its own golden beach and wonderful places to eat.
- Taurito: Laden with palm trees along its beach, this is a resort for an action packed holiday with its very own water sports and diving school facilities. It also benefits from its own water park.
- Bahia Feliz: A quiet resort that does not have one large beach, but rather lots of small private ones and a long coastal walk. Here you will find plenty of houses for rent.
- Patalavaca: A resort with a beautiful golden sand beach and self catering apartments.
Maspalomas Dunes and other points of interest
- Maspalomas Dunes: Enjoy the preservation of the impressive sand dunes, while admiring the volcanic landscape.
- Palmitos Park: A park set in the mountainous landscape with walking paths and plenty of wildlife to admire such as dolphins and butterflies.
- Casa de Colón: Known as the house that was visited by Christopher Columbus, it was a former governor’s house and is home to a museum about his voyages and life at sea.
- Amadores Beach: A beach with white sand and crystal clear water with plenty of Gran Canaria accommodation nearby.
- Maspalomas Lighthouse: This is an ideal spot to watch the sun go down, and has a wonderful backdrop of this 1890s lighthouse.
- Canaries Museum: A history on the people and indigenous people of Gran Canaria.
- Mundo Aborigen: This museum is a recreation of an ancient Canarian village, and overlooks a beautiful gorge.
- Castillo de la Luz: A 16th century fortress that has been restored and now houses a permanent art collection.
- Camel Safari Park: A great option for children.
- El Pico de las Nieves: The highest point in the mountains on the island is approximately 45 minutes away. You are sure to enjoy this beautiful island.
More destinations in Gran Canaria
- Holiday lettings in Tejeda
- Holiday lettings in Santa Lucía de Tirajana
- Holiday lettings in Ingenio
- Holiday lettings in Galdar
- Holiday lettings in Valleseco
- Holiday lettings in Artenara
- Holiday lettings in San Bartolomé de Tirajana
- Holiday lettings in Playa de las Canteras
- Holiday lettings in Valsequillo de Gran Canaria
- Holiday lettings in Arucas
- Holiday lettings in Teror
- Holiday lettings in Firgas
- Holiday lettings in Agüimes
- Holiday lettings in Telde
- Holiday lettings in Vecindario
- Holiday lettings in Playa de Amadores