Selection of Holiday rentals in Gran Canaria
- Establishment type: Apartment4 guests | 80 m²
- Establishment type: Apartment6 guests | 185 m²
Find villas to rent in in Gran Canaria
Relax in your villa in Gran Canaria - after all, travelling to this Canarian archipelago translates to living life to the full in the most leisurely way possible with not a care in the world! This island is a natural paradise with beaches surrounded in Atlantic waters and plenty of urban gems in its historic centre - all this combined with excellent weather makes it the perfect destination to visit at any time of year. In addition, it is one of the more varied islands since have many options to visit along the coast such as Maspalomas, Playa del Inglés or Las Palmas but also many beauties inland such as Tejeda, Mogán and Teror. There is certainly something for everyone! Rent a villa in Gran Canaria with a private pool and you have the possibility of experiencing an unforgettable adventure. Apartments here are in high demand and can certainly make your Canarian stay much better. Whatever you’re looking for, we’ve got it - whether you’re after cheap apartments in Gran Canaria near paradisiacal beaches, near the desert or in the city centre of one of its bustling cities. It’s entirely up to you. Gran Canaria is popular alongside its neighbouring islands - perhaps you're interested in villas in Tenerife, or maybe aoartments to rent in Fuerteventura and also Lanzarote.
Places to stay in Gran Canaria
If you’re looking to organise a trip to Gran Canaria with your family and want to find the perfect holiday villa in Gran Canaria, look no further. At Hundredrooms we help you to find the holiday accommodation that best suits your needs, without relying on hotels. We have apartments from many of our partners - all you have to do is choose the dates that you’d like to travel and we’ll take care of the rest comparing the prices of over 5 million holiday rentals. Can you imagine yourself spending some time in the centre of Las Palmas? Gran Canaria has some hidden gems that are just waiting for you to explore them, and we recommend that you choose to rent a flat in Gran Canaria so you can discover the south of the island.
- Puerto de Mogán: Here you will find many of the traditional whitewashed houses so often found in Gran Canaria that you may find the perfect apartment to rent. It has some of the best restaurants on the isle, and is small and local while still being close to some of the best and biggest beaches. Its own beach is small with beautiful golden sand.
- Maspalomas: You will be spoilt for choice with the range of holiday rentals available here.
- Meloneras: Some of the most upmarket holiday rentals are located in this trendy part of the island. You will find some sleek bars and restaurants and enviable Gran Canaria villas with pools along the promenade.
- Playa del Inglés: This is home to some of the best clubs on the island, and is a party town with plenty of things to do both day and night. Whether you choose to enjoy the clubs, or enjoy a quieter side of the island - both are possible. Choose Gran Canaria accommodation a little distance from the clubs and you can still be within walking distance of enjoying them.
- Puerto Rico: Known for its nightlife and lively atmosphere, it has a lot of bars, restaurants alongside two beaches for you to enjoy. With two marinas and an international vibe, you may want to consider this place among our apartments to rent in Gran Canaria.
- Agua La Perra: Located next to the busy Puerto Rico resort, it is a relaxed option to staying near one of the busiest parts of the island with restaurants and shopping amenities.
- Arguineguin: A local town that is quiet and laid back, with all of the amenities necessary in a resort but still maintaining a sense of locality. You will find a large number of shops, bars and a port to benefit from - we have plenty of Gran Canaria apartments to choose from here.
- Las Palmas: The capital city has a large city beach, many shopping facilities and places to eat out, and a wonderful Old Town waiting to be explored. You may consider renting an apartment in Las Palmas for a long weekend.
- San Agustin: You will find plenty of luxury self catering in Gran Canaria in this resort, as there are a lot of private villas to rent alongside other types of homes. It is complete with its own golden beach and wonderful places to eat.
- Taurito: Laden with palm trees along its beach, this is a resort for an action packed holiday with its very own water sports and diving school facilities. It also benefits from its own water park.
- Bahia Feliz: A quiet resort that does not have one large beach, but rather lots of small private ones and a long coastal walk. Here you will find plenty of houses for rent.
- Patalavaca: A resort with a beautiful golden sand beach and self catering apartments in Gran Canaria.
- Agaete: In the north west of the island, this village is relatively untouched by tourism and offers a truly authentic experience on the island. The Valley itself has much to offer in terms of coffee and mango and an aboriginal cemetery built on lava flow. It is a relaxed area that is still endowed with beautiful sunshine as much as the other side of the island. Here you might want to consider booking some luxury self catering in Gran Canaria so that you can buy local produce and enjoy it from the comfort of your villa or apartment.
Palmitos Park and other points of interest
Gran Canaria is a top destination for all of the family! The third largest island in the Canaries is behind Tenerife and Fuerteventura, and is an ideal destination at any time of the year if you’re looking to relax and escape the hustle and bustle by sunbathing and relaxing on the beach. You are guaranteed great weather here; you will experience glorious spring temperatures throughout the year during your stay in a villa rental in Gran Canaria. The island is famous for its diversity in landscapes, microclimates and an incredible mix of vibrant coastlines and picturesque villages to which its characteristic desert landscape adds plenty. From the sand dunes to the water and theme parks, Gran Canaria is a top destination for travelling with children. Out of the seven islands that form the Canary islands, this is the most populated with over 85,000 inhabitants, and over half of which live in the capital of Las Palmas. You are sure to enjoy this beautiful island and you can pick the best flats to rent in Gran Canaria! This friendly isle is always open to offer you the greatest holiday deal - whether that be relaxing, playing golf, or a family trip - you will always be accompanied by warm temperatures and temperaments of the islanders. What are you waiting for? Book with us and guarantee the best price.
Holiday rentals in Gran Canaria
Cheap holiday lettings in Gran Canaria
Where to eat in Gran Canaria
Wondering where is best to eat in Gran Canaria? You can’t miss either of these two places during your stay in one of the holiday homes in Gran Canaria that we have found: Casa Brito and Cho Zacarías which are two restaurants that will take you to foodie heaven! The first is a meat grill that combines meats with typical dishes from the area, and is located in Arucas. The second is located in the capital city of Las Palmas and is famous for its rice soup. Make sure you visit Maspalomas Lighthouse, which is one of the iconic views par excellence of Gran Canaria. This lighthouse has been in full working order for over a century, and is well worth the visit. There are many different cultural events which are organised throughout the year, but don’t hesitate to attend if it coincides with your trip! You have to visit Arucas which is the mecca for rum. For a long time, the success of its rum exports was the reason for the town’s prosperity and allowed for the construction of impressive monuments and streets in which landlords showed off their purchasing power. It was considered to be an affluent place for this very reason. Did you know that Gran Canaria is also known as ‘Continente en miniatura’ (continent in miniature) due to the variety of landscapes it has. Las Palmas, which is the capital of Gran Canaria, is also considered to be the Spanish city with the cleanest air as its inhabitants make good use of public transport and bicycles to move around the city.