Find Lake Garda accommodation and holiday villas
- Establishment type: Apartment4 guests | 50 m²
- Establishment type: Apartment6 guests | 70 m²
- Establishment type: Apartment4 guests
Discover holiday apartments to rent in Lake Garda
Discover Lake Garda villas and you will find the ultimate accommodation for your trip to the wonderful town surrounding the lake in the Dolomites of Northern Italy. There’s no need to search each website one by one; here we gather holiday apartments from 100 different websites. Find all of your Lake Garda holiday homes on one site alone, for the cheapest prices. Compare and find holiday accommodation in Lake Garda without paying more than you should be. Surrounded by mountains and the regions of Trentino Alto-Adige, the Veneto and Lombardy, it is a diverse spot with an interesting cultural mix. The largest lake in Italy is popular for a whole range of different sports; kitesurfing, windsurfing, sailing, biking, hiking and climbing. If you’re planning an active holiday, a self-catering apartment could be your best choice - Lake Garda manages to seamlessly combine lakeside glamour with outdoor sports. Located halfway between Milan and Venice, this town is a combination of extraordinary landscapes that has always attracted tourists from all over the world. Find self-catering villas to wake up to the view of the mountains and serene lake activities every morning. Are you ready for your trip? You are sure to fall in love with this beauty of northern Italy with its rolling hills and dreamy islands. We suggest that booking self-catering accommodation is the best option as it gives you freedom to come and go as you please. What are you waiting for? Search now!
Places to stay in Lake Garda
Lake Garda, between Lombardi, Veneto and Trentino, has always been one of the most famous Italian tourist destinations in the world. Find your holiday apartment now and let yourself be enchanted by its landscapes, wonderful villages and beaches. Combine all this with a Mediterranean microclimate which is rare for northern Italy, and you will understand why the largest Italian lake is a paradise. Sirmione, Desenzano and Riva del Garda are just two of the must-see places during your holidays at the lake. Between mountains that plunge into the waters, and the various beaches and towns to discover, a holiday on Lake Garda will guarantee to enchant you. But where should you stay? What is the best area to look for a holiday apartment on Lake Garda?
- Sponda Lombarda: The holiday homes on the Lombard coast of Lake Garda are among the most popular. The coast belonging to Lombardy is the western one and part of the southern one. Accommodation here means having the opportunity to visit Tremisne, Riva del Garda, Gargnana, Toscolano, Maderno, Sirmione and many other places, each with its own history and its characteristic elements. A common feature? Enchanting landscapes and a beautiful nature, including lemon groves, vineyards, olive groves and welcoming villages.
- Sponda Veneta: This is the eastern shore, characterised by a landscape where the green of the hills prevails, in an alternation of woods, olive groves and architectural and artistic treasures. The main centres are Peschiera, Lazise, Garda and Malcesine. The perfect area to stay for those in search of fun for the whole family: just think of the presence of Gardaland and Caneva, near Peschiera!
- Trentino shore: The northern tip of the lake is where the blue waters meet the mountain, giving life to extraordinary places. Accommodation in this area will allow you to enjoy places like Riva and Torbole, particularly appreciated by windsurfers. It is the right place to take long walks, the area a little quieter than Lake Garda, and is perfect for families or those who want a deserved relaxing holiday!
When to visit Lake Garda
There is no destination like Lake Garda, which is perfectly suited for all seasons. Whether it's a summer holiday, a spring weekend or just a few days' escape in autumn, Lake Garda is always a wondrous destination and its Mediterranean microclimate always makes the stay a pleasant one. In spring the temperature reaches easily around 20°C and in summer it never exceeds 30°C, making Lake Garda a temperate oasis in northern Italy. In any case, summer remains the peak period for the influx of tourists, ready to dive into the clear waters and a bright blue, made by the white stones that cover the bottom of the lake. In this case, our advice is to try to avoid the month of August, where it becomes more difficult to find free facilities and prices can go up a bit. The average price of rental apartments on Lake Garda in September is only € 88, compared to € 150 in August. In any case, tourism on the shores of Lake Garda never stops. Autumn is the winery season, with the Grape Festival and Bardolino DOC wine and the San Zeno Chestnut Festival, while in winter Lake Garda comes alive with picturesque Christmas markets. In short, it is always the right time for a holiday on Lake Garda.
Holiday lettings in Lake Garda
Pet-friendly apartments in Lake Garda
- Establishment type: Apartment4 guests | 50 m²
Holiday villas in Lake Garda
Gardaland and other points of interest