Best of ski accommodation and apartment lets in Morzine
Find an apartment in Morzine
Discover Morzine apartments and you will be able to find yourself the perfect accommodation for your trip to the French alpine town with just a click. Don’t worry about searching each and every site separately; we will collate all of the best apartment rentals from over 100 different sites. Find all of the best Morzine village lodges one one site and get the cheapest deals. Compare and find Morzine lets without paying more than what’s necessary. Located in Portes du Soleil, this pretty resort is of a large size that combines both fantastic skiing with plenty of off-piste activity, too. It is a charming town both in summer and winter, with many searching for Morzine accommodation in the summer - the common denominator being that there is always the luscious mountain air. One of the most popular options has got to be opting for ski apartments to rent, and many people choose to travel from Geneva which is not far away. Morzine is not far from the neighbouring region of Les Gets, and is popular for snowboarding, skiing and mountain biking alike. There are slopes for all levels, and the idea that you can retire to a ski chalet in Morzine at the end of the day is the ideal antidote. Visit the likes of Bar Robinson where you can try the strong local beer of Mützig. Find self-catering accommodation and wake up to the snowy mountains, or enjoy its apres-ski atmosphere.
When to visit Morzine
Morzine is both popular for summer and winter destinations, but really comes into its own as a ski and snowboard destination. The price for holiday lettings are at their highest in February, whereas the cheapest time to book a ski chalet is in late October. The weather is coldest for skiing in the months of December and January, and then it starts to become really pleasant between March and April.
Holiday rentals in Morzine
Pet friendly apartments in Morzine
Holiday lettings in Morzine
La Chavanette and other Morzine points of interest
- La Chavanette: Also known as the Swiss Wall, or in French “Mur Suisse”, this is a steep piste which is known for its difficult terrain.
- Aquariaz: An alternative to the slopes, this tropical themed water park is located in Avoriaz in the Morzine region. It has a lazy river, rock climb, rope swing and half-pipe. There is also an outdoor jacuzzi.
- Portes du Soleil: This is a major ski sports destination which makes up thirteen resorts between Lake Geneva and Mont Blanc in Switzerland and France.
- Hauts-Forts: Located a short distance east of Morzine is this mountain with a cable car leading to its summit. It is a popular destination for hiking in the Chablais Alps.
- Lake Montriond: A lake which is perfect for water sports in the summer time, such as canoeing, kayaking etc.
- Col de Joux Plane: Beginning from Samoëns to Morzine, this climb has been featured in the Tour de France cycling race on multiple occasions.